H E L L O?

Hi, I can’t sleep someone come and talk to me, lol.

2 Likes

digs open the top of the sepulcher

What did I miss?

3 Likes

You’re alive! I finished NaNo! How’ve you been?

2 Likes

Let’s see: promoted to a guild officer in a game I was just casually playing this past year (not a lot of work), but the sub-game campaigns came out with 2 highly-involved campaigns that took up a lot of pare time last month.

The brother who I rarely see brought his kids down for Thanksgiving, so I had to be social.

The eldest has started demanding food then refusing to eat it just by glancing at it, which has culminated in me “not feeding her until her dad is home”, to keep from fighting with a 6 year old. I didn’t put up with this behavior well when I was paid to do it.

The other two had made it a constant battle of who would be more demanding.

Old dog is old, so I’d you don’t cater to her, it’s puddles all over the floor, so I’m doing extra laundry and not sitting still

Made a project out of making a floorplan modular dollhouse for the girls since they love paper dolls. So. Many. Parts.

3 Likes

Congrats. Not bad for casual gaming. :slight_smile:

They all sound like annoying kids. Sucks they ended up with you for Thanksgiving.

Aw, that happened to my Labrador before he died. Brought him for a walk down the street and he was a massive dumping and piss machine.

That sounds like a fun project though.

I’ve just bought stuff, started barista training and I went to church today. Surprisingly.

3 Likes

Oh, no, the 2nd and 3rd paragraph are my children. It’s just the season of life for the younger 2, so they’ll grow out of it. The oldest is learning that mama won’t feed her what she wants to eat 24/7. That’s the hardest thing. Brother’s kids are better managed, being 4 and not even a year (so 3 years with 1 kid and the other is not at the “fight me” stage.

3 Likes

Oh right. I had to re read that because I thought you were talking about his kids, my bad :frowning: yeah that makes sense. I used to get annoyed too when I didn’t get to eat what I wanted to, but she will grow out of it and learn soon enough. Kids just go through stages all the time, seasons like you said.

2 Likes

Reawrrrrr talk to meee!!

1 Like

Hello there!

2 Likes

Sup?

2 Likes

Nothing other than thinking about self-publishing.

Self-Publishing looks more enticing than Traditional Publishing, but my only gripe is that it is a bit costly and possibly time consuming in regard to fixing up everything myself.

Don’t know why I am thinking about self-publishing when I didn’t even start and finish my novels.

So, yeah, there’s that. How are you doing?

3 Likes

Self publish Ebooks? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, once the stories are completely done and polished.
I should look into that when I am ready to.

3 Likes

I’m doing that.

3 Likes

Didn’t know that. :slightly_smiling_face:
Is self-publishing something you wanted to go for more than traditional?

2 Likes

Yeah because I want to keep all the money and all of the control. And I want to inspire people too.

3 Likes

Yeah, that sounds really motivating to me.

I was skeptical about self-publishing in regard to wanting to try it out for myself someday. I wasn’t sure if I would be able to do everything myself, mainly because of not knowing what to do/how to do it/a bit of weird fears/laziness.

I don’t think I can do tradpub even if I were to get lucky. Majority of the hidden gems that tradpub doesn’t get don’t see the light of day or rather many stories aren’t really favored by tradpub since plenty of them probably don’t like taking risk or something.

You have me interested. :blush:

2 Likes

The hard part is writing it.

3 Likes

True, very true.

2 Likes

Too many ideas.

2 Likes