Happy Birthday Sam! ๐ŸŽ

Happy Birthday Sam! :gift:
Take care.
Study more.
Always be happy. Stay safe. Stay blessed. Again happy birthday.
Tiya

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Sam! :gift:

@I_m_darkscarlett

Stay safe

1 Like

Thank you bhai love you !!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Wait, your name is Sam?!

2 Likes

Yea why? :skull::joy:

1 Like

Well how would I know based on your username?

1 Like

I meant why are you asking :sob: Iโ€™m not trying to sound rude lmao just curious

1 Like

Iโ€™m asking because I had no idea you went by the name of Sam! I thought you were just Dark Scarlett, unless that is your last name.

1 Like

Oh this?? I hate this username fr :skull: I just canโ€™t change it, when I was 12-13ish i thought it was edgy then I kept it here cause of my Wattpad username used to be this BUT now I canโ€™t get rid of this horror even if i tried cause I used up the 2 times thingy :sob::sob: but yea Iโ€™m sam and you?

1 Like

I am Narb. Narby, if you want to be friendly.

1 Like

:sob: i seriously think about deleting the acc but then i think this is pretty nostalgic-ally embarassing so I kept it

I think i have met you before the username is pretty familiar but nice to meet you, Iโ€™ll call you narby if you donโ€™t mind, anyways how are you doing nowdays?

1 Like

Very well, thank you.

1 Like

I mean, if you want to change your name on Wacky, you just need to ask XD. And happy birthday XD.

1 Like

Wait seriously?? Can I? :sob::sob: That would be really cool!! And ty for the wish!!

1 Like

@Tiya oiiiii

yeah XD - you just inbox the mod tag and one of us will do it for you. make sure you tell us what you want it changed to (type it out exactly how you want it) and weโ€™ll do it. :wink:

(just remember you wonโ€™t be able to change it for the next couple of months if you decide you no longer like the name)

1 Like

Hello

Okay yay ty!! :partying_face:That helped alot I was trying to make peace with my destiny :sob:

1 Like