HAPPY WACKIVERSARY 2.0!

Happy Wackiversary!
I love interacting with people here, it’s so much easier to experiment and explore different things! And the community is awesome!

4 Likes

That’s s nice outlook! I love it!

3 Likes

Ohhhh maaaannnnn…two years?? Really???
I can’t believe it. So much has happened, and yet…I’m really proud of us for sticking together through it all, even though we’re not as active as we were at the beginning. The togetherness is still there and that in itself is a huge achievement. Happy Wackiversary!! :beautifulheart:

4 Likes

it’s really been two years
happy anniversary lmao

2 Likes

Has it been two years? :open_mouth: Happy Wackiversary! I would draw Wisp, but my iPad is currently recharging.

I’ve been drawing people’s favorite creatures on here and recently started drawing people’s creature characters.

Also finished a novella and now I’m ready to post it on Wattpad.

Oh yes, can’t forget my premade covers shop. I started making a lot of covers with glowy text and had some orders :blush:

I met lots of nice people here, too :wink:

1 Like

starts High School Musical soundtrack

WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes! And it’s awesome to see O.G.s like you stick with us! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Awesome stuff! I love it! And I didn’t know you had a cover shop, cool! (I just rarely venture over to that side of the site, oops :sweat_smile:.)

1 Like

Might as well share what I’ve read XDD

1 Like

Spread the love, you wonderful bunny! :darkbunnylord:

1 Like

I wanted to make this last year, but my illustration skills weren’t good enough to take on a wyvern.

Introducing Wisp and the Wackiversary Wackisandwich.
Hope you like it.

8 Likes

That’s is so dang precious

2 Likes

Nooo!!! I love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@CJtheSiteWizard this is so stinking cute!

1 Like

Wacky Happiversary

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Omg I love it this is great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@JJJ000YYY @DollyTH @CJtheSiteWizard Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s a year late. The WW on the bread is mayo, btw. Or ranch. It could be ranch if you like.

2 Likes

Ranch is always acceptable :joy:

2 Likes

Wisp doesn’t seem to be awake? Or did I forget how to talk to Wisp?

@Wisp :sandwich:

2 Likes