Has this ever happened to you (not exactly like my situation, but similiar)?

These and Red Bull is something I would much rather stay away from. I’ve never had any of these and frankly I don’t think I would even want to try it. My body wouldn’t be able to handle it and those aren’t even good for me anyway.

Recently had weight loss surgery earlier this year.

I find it amazing how people go through cans upon cans of energy drinks. LOL!

1 Like

Was it Little Ceasar’s Pizza or something local?

1 Like

Something local. Over here, a lot of Middle Eastern and South Asian (Bangledeshi, Pakistani and Indian) chefs who open up kebab/Indian shops (or sometimes both) will also make pizza alongside it. They do that in my town, and the man who makes naan, pizza, kebabs and curries is very nice. He makes those from scratch.

1 Like

Ooh! That sounds delicious!
I would love to have a nice juicy kebab or some not so spicy curry or something.

My new stomach couldn’t handle it!

1 Like

:frowning: Aw!

They are nice, though, once in a while.

1 Like

It’s either a once in a long while or not at all.
I don’t want to risk it because of the weight loss surgery I had earlier this year.

If they have healthier options, sure I could give it a shot if the portion-size is small.

1 Like

i buy them in bulk now because its cheaper :sweat_smile:

oh yeah, i heard WLS patients are supposed to avoid carbonation, and caffeine for some reason.

i’d be interested to see how your brain reacted to an energy drink though. people with adhd react differently to coffee and energy drinks because caffeine works via adenosine receptors and adenosine receptors are different in adhd brains.

1 Like

Do you live near a Costco, BJ’s Wholesale, or some other type of store? LOL!

1 Like

i live in a city so, yeah. Just grab 'em at the Wholesale Club. I can only imagine what the cashiers are thinking when they see me pull up at 7am to buy a case of energy drinks and nothing else :rofl:

1 Like

We were talking about food and pickyness? I wasn’t allowed to be picky so I don’t know. Refresh my memory for anything else.

1 Like

Doesn’t have to exactly be food related though?
It can be anything else.

Does it still apply regardless if it is food or not?

Energy drinks are vile.

2 Likes

they r delishus

1 Like

How? They taste like medicine to me.

1 Like

all brands? because i find Monster barely bearable and Nos way too sweet.

1 Like

Coffee for me.

1 Like

same concept

1 Like

It’s still across the board except for putting things in my face and personal space. You limit me on those and it borders on claustrophobia. But my babies are little and clingy, so I’m stuck with enduring. Lol

1 Like