Help me choose a title! Which one sticks? (POLLS)

I need help with a title.

General Idea: Some of the true-born children of The First Ones (god-like aliens who birth Alterra since the dawn of time) known as the First Children, have been reborn as seven people who were born on the night of two crimson moons, are fleeing from people who want to use their unique powers and skills for selfish gain. However, these seven people are already dealing with own issues as a result of being reborn with strange powers that are surrounded by mystery.

Here is the title:

• The Red Moonsā€™ Children.
  • Children of Red Moons.
  • The First Children.
  • True-born Resurrection.
  • Other(explain in the comments).

0 voters

Choose wisely! I mean that is the general idea that can use some work.

bump.

If I have to pick one of the titles you suggested, I would go with the first one. But in your description you used Crimson instead of red which I think sounds better. Iā€™d possibly go with a title like ā€˜The Crimson Childrenā€™ Or ā€˜Crimson Childā€™. So far none of them really stand out to me as an eye catching title, but itā€™s what fits the story best and itā€™s hard to know which title to pick without reading the book sometimes.

3 Likes

Yeah, it was a struggle for me to decide.
I like Crimson Children too.

I have a temporary title, but itā€™s going to drive me crazy not choosing a better one.

2 Likes

I understand that, Iā€™m dealing with that same struggle with my Christmas book for this year. XD usually titles are easy for me, but not with this story. Iā€™d read a book called Crimson Children, and I think the cover could look really cool too. :slight_smile: The C could be used for both words to incorporate it that way. The C could also be a red moon. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Coool! I like that idea!

1 Like

I would go with Children of Red Moons.

But Iā€™d add ā€œTheā€ to the mix.

Children of the Red Moons.

SD

1 Like

Thank you for also noticing the flaw too.
I could I forget the word ā€œtheā€ in the title?

LOL!

Not a flaw, and it still sounds fine.

SD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.