Help please!

What sort of job could a gang member have to look legit? He has his own business that he uses on the side to make his own money. What could that business be? Throw me some ideas.

3 Likes

book shop owner. with a back room full of nasty stuff :joy:

3 Likes

A rich business man secretly dealing with illegal trade? A crooked wealthy politician? A wealthy loan shark?

That’s all I got.

2 Likes

I actually kinda like that idea. It can be in his appartment complex. Illegal book trade, that sells well cause people want forbidden books.

That’s an idea for the gang leader yes that sounds good for him.

2 Likes

Branching off @lunar.eclipse’s idea, a wealthy bookstore owner with a few shops working as a front to sell illegal trade in secrecy.

You’ll have to figure out how the illegal goods get distributed without the public knowing for a while until someone does.

:grin:

1 Like

A pawn shop. He can sell stolen goods there. (>‿◠):v:

2 Likes

Maybe yeah.

A pawn shop with a backroom for illegal books? And it’s linked to @Qualeshia12’s idea of the leader being a wealthy bookstore owner with a front? :smiley:

2 Likes

Instead of illegal books, how about illegal bookmaking? He could make money taking bets on horse races and such. ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

2 Likes

Ooh, that sounds exciting!

Are you getting plenty of ideas, @JohnnyTuturro?

You have so many options! LOL!

1 Like

Oooh! Here’s an evil idea: he could be a sandman…a hit man for horses. You know, the guy who helps horse owners whose horses aren’t winning races anymore but they’ve got plenty of insurance on them? They need the horse to die so they won’t lose any more money on it, but it has to look like a natural death, so they hire a sandman. (×_×)

2 Likes

Can we just keep it simple? :joy:

My head hurts painfully.

2 Likes

Sorry, we are having WAY too much fun with this, aren’t we? LOL!

2 Likes

:joy:

( -.-)\(^◡^ )

2 Likes

I like the pawn shop idea, actually, it makes sense for the non-gang leader and he makes his cousin help him out but they still sell rare, dirty books :wink:

For the gang leader, I like the bookstore idea, but also he can do dodgy things like be a sandman behind the scenes. Illegal bookmaking too. :joy:

2 Likes

Hooray! That’s a cause for cheering right?

2 Likes

oooooh yay!

2 Likes

Cafe. Barista, Pub Landlord, each of these places have those who wag tongues, and as such much info could, and can be acquired for the Characters needs…

SD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.