Here is an-all-out-brawl scenario!

The scenario:

Mankind is about to meet their end to a force they were not expecting, alien invaders. However, unbeknownst to man, there is another force that they were not anticipating appearing as well. As the aliens wreak havoc against the humans, a force came from nowhere not to aligned with the mortals, but to enjoy themselves facing off against tough opponents. That’s right, the force who the mortal thought came to lend a helping hand are none other than the divine themselves, the Gods.

Now, the gods versus the alien invaders battle to the death as mankind watch in horror.

If you’ve read any world mythology at all, then you should know what gods will do what against the extraterrestrial beings.

So, which gods will do what against the massive alien invaders from another dimension?

NOTE: You can take any deity from world mythology or well-known literature.

Thoughts and feelings?

2 Likes

@TheTigerWriter
@Akje
@alenatenjo
@J.L.O
@NotARussianBot
@SecretDurham
@MatthewJH
@AMMeyers

Please have fun with this! Do not be so serious!
THE GOAL IS TO MAKE ME LAUGH AND OTHERS TOO!

bump.

Cupid turns up, whips around the globe at light speed, cramming his arrow quivers into any remaining ICBMs, lets the rockets fly, and the world is bathed in the radioactive radiant glow of Peace and Love™.

2 Likes

Can Apep eat their mothership or something?

1 Like

Of course…until the other gods get mad or something because they couldn’t get in on the fun or whatever.

LOL!

1 Like

Come on guys! Surely you all could think of something humorous!
Seriously now!

This could go either way… Full serious Sci-Fi Fantasy Mythology Epic, or a Comedic version with MIB style funnies all the way through…

I’m going for the Comedic MIB Funnies as it seems like a good platforme to do such things for, and to avoid the Immortals/Clash of the Titans/Sinbad and Hercules type of Iliad tales…

SD

1 Like

Yeah, let us avoid that! LOL!

I like the way you think! :grin:

1 Like

Zeuss might assault everyone.
Most the Norse would be right out in the front, aiming to fill Valhalla.

1 Like

LOL!