Hi I'm new i need friends

haha no worries, I feel like I’ve seen weirder dog names XD But puppies! I love puppies

1 Like

also are you writing any books?

Too many tbh. I mostly post on Tapas but one I’m currently updating on Wattpad is a Thai-inspired fantasy story. You?

1 Like

Im currently writing my book, where earth meets sky but im also planning/developing a lesbian anime book a manga without pictures if you will

1 Like

Ohhh that sounds cool. Wishing you luck on that

1 Like

thank you :grin:

1 Like

also do you have any writing tips or somthng? i always apprettate those

Oh man, anything you need to know specifically? Like how to pants, plan, combination of pants and plan or just writer’s block?

oof i ran out likes also my i and k ey arent worng thats why have a separete keyboard if i need so thats why its weird

nah just asking

haha no worries, it’s like that for new users

One tip I know that’s pretty popular and is useful is just put brackets in a part you don’t want/have no idea how to write and go onto the next thing. Once you’re done with the scene and feel happy, go back and fill the gaps

do you make covers?

Kind of, kind of not. I can work Canva but it’s never top quality. I tend to ask others for covers tbh XD you?

you should try photopea its like photoshop for free and you dont need an account, but me too i like other peoples work i think its better

I haven’t heard of that one, I’ll check it out if I ever need a cover again, Thanks~

I’ll have to skedaddle now. I am very tired and need a nap XD see ya

ok sleep tight!

Hello, welcome to this mostly delicate plain of existence we call Wack Writers. We’re sure that you’ll enjoy your time here. Anyway, names Xman3148, but you can also call me Xavier if you’d like. Nice to finally see new people here!

Hiii

1 Like