✨ Hobbies/Talents! ✨

I have two hobbies to add:

iPhone app games :grin: Especially the puzzle type.

And, jigsaw puzzles.

2 Likes

…I really need to start bookmarking my threads because I be forgetting about them when they get buried XD

but I love puzzles! my mom likes those games where you find things like Waldo

2 Likes

Waldo has turned into a thing XD

Or I Spy?

I like “find the difference” type of games, too!

The biggest jigsaw puzzle I attempted on my own was a 1000 piece puzzle. Not completed because of the darn plain blue sky. I just gave up.

1 Like

I have a puzzle at work that’s 3,000 pieces, I’ve been waiting for a student to take it on because I refuse lol

1 Like

What puzzle is that? :open_mouth: Meaning, the name, so I can find it online.

1 Like

it’s an in person one. I got it from the dollar store lol. it’s a picture of a bunch of hot air balloons flying xD.

1 Like

I got that :stuck_out_tongue:

I meant, what the name is like Ravensburger or Springbok…

1 Like

idk prob dollar store brand XD lol it says Puzzlebug.

1 Like

Is it this one? I couldn’t find a 3000 piece version.

Or this one?

2 Likes

it looks like the second one without a spaceship but I know it def has a 3 in front… but hey 500 is fun xD

1 Like

They have so many hot air balloon ones XD

You might have a unique one, because the largest I’ve found so far is 1000 pieces.

1 Like

idk the dollar store sometimes had good finds, so maybe xD

1 Like

Giving tis a boop because I noticed some newer faces and want to see who else we can throw in the mix. :eyes:

1 Like

hobbies / talents:

• i can do calligraphy, it’s been a while but i incorporate it into my handwriting now.
  • i can also design things (articles, graphics, websites [to some extent] etc.)
  • making powerpoints, i’ve made a working presentation in the format of netflix before.
  • i’m a semi-pro at video-editing, done a lot of edits (usually ship-edits)
  • audio-editing is also my jam, done some edits (mostly to accompany video edits)
  • i can paint… not people though, just nature. it’s been a long while since the last project.
  • i draw flowers, like mehndi type patterns, i do it a lot but can’t use a mehndi cone yet :skull:
1 Like

Ooo henna cones! I used to love getting them done in college.

1 Like

i wish i can do them with a cone :sob: but unfortunately this talent is limited to paper with a nice biro pen.

1 Like

Pens are talent too! :joy:

1 Like