✨ Hobbies/Talents! ✨

We’re clearly a site filled with talent (writers, artists, editors, and more), but what other talents do we have? What are your talents or things you do for fun and to pass time?! They could be popular or obscure, something you suddenly fell into and whatnot. Share!

9 Likes

Definitely returning…

1 Like

I make music.

I read sometimes.

I walk.

I fix computers.

I think that’s it :smiley:

4 Likes

My hobbies are drawing not the best but I still like it, singing and dancing by myself because I’m self-concious, reading, playing video games, I’m also learning to ride a bike and play basketball, sometimes I play piano as well.

:eyes:

5 Likes

It’s not much, but I’ve composed four songs that I at least think are pretty good, and I like to draw. One day when I have time I seriously want to create a web comic and post it on my blog or something. ヽ(^。^)丿

3 Likes

You’re the friend I would always call lol

So cool you can play an instrument! And I want a new bike since I just moved by a trail - I want to get outside!

Again! It’s so cool that we have a lot of musical people! What genre did you make music for?

2 Likes

And as long as you feed me and supply me with coffee, sure :stuck_out_tongue: I will help you!

2 Likes

I already have my computer friend that I randomly hit up the second everything stops working XD. I just pay him in complimenting his bunny, haha.

3 Likes

Haha, now I am imagining him always on speed dial. Coming seconds later, like a tech support superhero, flying over. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Super bunny as his sidekick! XD

2 Likes

YES! :smiley:

2 Likes

I like to draw but I do browse the internet a lot.

That is how I know that Japan has native species of leeches.

2 Likes

One of your talents could be identifying different bug species XD.

1 Like

I’m no entomologist

1 Like

You know lots about different bugs though. :+1:t5:

2 Likes
  • Playing computer games (far too often)
  • Gardening (when I have the space and resources)
  • Nature and wildlife photography, and digital photography in general
  • Bike riding, swimming, weightlifting (resources permitting)
  • Building custom computers
  • Random long walks with camera in backpack (at least when living near the coast)
4 Likes

Green thumb?! I kill everything that’s not a living animal… sadly :smiling_face_with_tear:.

1 Like

I once had a sweet potato vine that climbed over the fence and up a neighbour’s tree. Only unearthed one potato though, about the size of a football. Also had past success with mint, passion fruit and pumpkin plants. No fence or lawn was safe. One passion fruit vine dismantled a lattice barrier, but never produced any fruit (just lots of yellow wasps).

2 Likes

Plant companion plants! (Me showing the little bit of green thumb knowledge I have to not have your garden destroyed) :joy:

2 Likes

My preferred companion plant to a wasp / hornet nest is a CIWS battery.
The Last Ship Weapons GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
(Solitary orange potter wasps excluded)

3 Likes