How do you keep your space smelling fresh? [POLLS]

When I say space, I mean the space in your home you used the most. If there is no such room, in terms of you using every room in your home more than just your private space, then answer for home.

• Scented candles.
  • Air fresheners.
  • Plug in fresheners.
  • Aromatherapy Scents.
  • Other (explain in comments)
0 voters

Thoughts and feelings?

2 Likes

I don’t.

2 Likes

It stay fresh 24/7…or no?

1 Like

I think so, as long as I keep it clean.

1 Like

Fresh laundry and some decent scented cleaning products keep your space smelling fresh enough?

1 Like

I’ve never needed one.

1 Like

Ah…

Quick Question: You have adhd, correct?

1 Like

I have the symptoms if nothing else.

1 Like

Do you have a bit of an aversion to certain scents? Some are stronger and affect you worst than other?

1 Like

I hate the smell of play places at fast food restaurants.

1 Like

Is that the only place? Sorry for asking so many questions. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s the only one that isn’t obviously bad smelling.

1 Like

Oh, I see.

Honestly, I have a thing with some scents. Sometimes I am fine, but other times I am not good with it.

1 Like

My nose hardly notices anything that isn’t food or skunk spray.

1 Like

Ugh! Skunk smell!

1 Like

I open the windows

2 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like

Food. Cleaning. Acclimation.

2 Likes

It is very interesting noticing that not everyone uses the scented candles and other fragrances to make their space smell fresh.

The more you know, the more you see the realness in people.
I’ve been blind for too long…I suppose.

My house is super small, so the thing that helps the most is a wax warmer. We have a ton of scented wax (which is basically like candles) and when we’re cleaning or just want to freshen up the place, we turn the little lightbulb on and place the wax on it. It will make the whole house smell amazing.

The second thing we use the most is candles. Smells good and has a nice aesthetic.

And the final thing is air fresheners. We mostly only use them for the bathroom, but I have used it in my room because my cat box is in there and will stink up the room.

1 Like