I am a breakfast defector! (READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT)

This is NOT for those people who are the “I don’t eat breakfast/I don’t have the patience to make it”.

I am talking about the people who eat breakfast, but what they eat is NOT considered breakfast meals/foods. Hence they’re a breakfast defector in that regard.

Are you like that? Because I know I am that way.

Oh, please, don’t make me the only breakfast defector here. PRETTY PLEASE!!!

I’m gonna be honest and say this sounds like more of a #personal-threads topic :laughing: Not sure exactly what the conversation you’re trying to start here is? Do you just wanna…talk about breakfast, or? A clearer question might help people jump in with answers.

I just wanted to know if I was the only one like this.
Sorry for not being clear.

Haha, no worries! In general it’s probably safe to assume that no one is the only one of anything, heh. But sometimes we do need that extra validation :laughing:

So, is your question related to a specific type of breakfast? And what exactly do you consider to be breakfast foods?

Like, eating a cheese burger and french fries early in the morning.

Probably the typical eggs, pancakes, waffles, bagels, bacon (sometimes), cereal, and things of that nature.

Ah okay I see ^^

I’ve been known to eat leftover pizza for breakfast on occasion, and hot dogs are a perfectly acceptable breakfast food where I come from, so…close enough, I guess? >_< I’ve also had schnitzels and meatballs, but the homemade kind, which weren’t too greasy/heavy. I think a whole cheeseburger, or french fries might be too much for me to stomach in the morning :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

It would be heavy for most people who aren’t used to eating heavy stuff like that early in the morning.

But sometimes I am a breakfast defector then other times I am just someone who eats breakfast.

1 Like

Bump.

I’m ADHD, and mom of littles to boot. There is no such thing as a consistent idea of what meals belong when. Breakfast of leftovers, grilled cheeses because oops, this is the first meal at noon, make eggs and bacon for supper, supplemental shake because I’m trying to behave, ooooh, there’s chocolate!

This is why I’m overweight. A regimented diet is a losing weight diet.

1 Like

That…makes sense to me…in so many ways.

I eat whatever I can find, once I had pizza, and another time I had eggs with leftover chinese pork mixed through it. Another time I had onion rings, and Spanish prawn pancakes. Depends on how hungry I am and what’s in the house.

2 Likes

True, true. I can agree with that.
:grin:

1 Like

Tomorrow’s breakfast is going to be broccoli and mushrooms sautéed in olive oil because I just can’t be arsed to cook anything else. ☜(ˆ▿ˆc)

1 Like

Not into mushrooms, but you gave me an idea for tomorrow’s breakfast. I can do an egg-white omelette with some broccoli or something along those lines.

Sounds good and thank you! :yum:

1 Like

I don’t typically eat breakfast most days because I either don’t have the energy to wake up super early and cook (or the time) or, on my weekends, I sleep in and by the time I eat, it’s actually lunch time.

However, that doesn’t mean I never eat breakfast because I do on some occasions. I’m kind of half and half on this, though because I do often eat normal breakfast stuff as breakfast, but there have been a few times where I’ll wake up at 8am and eat a piece of cake and ice cream or have some left overs from dinner or something of the sort. :rofl:

2 Likes

Awesome and I wholeheartedly agree because I am like that too in a sense.

2 Likes