I believe I have an idea for Project Breaker!

The idea came to me in response to KUA (Knighthood Union Alliance) and how the first woman to become the Knight King ever. Before her were many males who became Knight King, even with the current Knight King who is a female too, though it was a female that founded the organization…a large few aren’t aware of that.

The title is called Breaker King, but the reason for that is because it is a play on words in a way.

She is the first female to break the chain, thus becoming a king.

The gist of things

The story is centered around her life, her adventures, her ups and downs, and her making moves from being a squire to a Knight King. So, it’s about just her life and crazy adventures, to what happened after decades of being the Knight King, she left the organization and pursued another lifestyle, but her whereabouts are unknown. Until years later after she stepped down from the role of Knight King, it was discovered she married the Cavalier of the KUA and started a family.

She’s happily married to a lovely goof, but the story is just her life and the amount of strides she has made.

That is all I got. Thoughts and feelings?

3 Likes

@Akje
@NotARussianBot
@J.L.O
@JojoDahlia
@TheTigerWriter
@alenatenjo
@SecretDurham

Making this thread has made me slowly realize something about Project Trio that is making me wonder about all of my stories I worked on so far.

I greatly like powerful women or women in power! :sweat_smile:
I don’t know what to feel about that. LOL!

1 Like

I’m a touch lost on “the women before her”, but that’s not that big a deal, as long as you can show her situation is unique.

2 Likes

So, the first Knight King was a woman named Otalia Lychstein, but the woman before her was some heiress of the Willenburg Dynasty who found the organization with the help of the first female Sovereign, it is unknown why she wasn’t the first Knight King. Yet after Otalia, decades later is a woman named Aneirin Naetris who is the second Knight King.

Sorry for not explaining things. I think the thing I am a bit concerned with is the tenses.

I know it is the rough/first draft, but the story is like a present day flashback of sorts.

2 Likes

Yay! The world needs more books with women in power. Far too many portray women as mere prizes to be fought for, or damsels in distress or victims. You need to write this book! ( ˆ◡ˆ)۶ ٩(˘◡˘ )

1 Like

Thank you very much! :grin:

1 Like