I feel shattered

I don’t know why I’m revealing this, but it’s on my mind.

Last Friday, me and someone I blocked on Discord got into an argument because I lashed out on their brother, also on the Discord server. When they found out I blocked them, they blocked me, so now they hate me for all eternity, and they’re my enemy. The worst part is, they’re still in the server, and talking to the members of the server that I consider friends, but I can’t go on Discord on days that aren’t Saturday or Sunday, so I have no idea what to do.

1 Like

Like they always said I was a good writer, but now I feel like they were pretty lies fed to me.

1 Like

Most “doing” is counterproductive. People take crap, and Ignore their butts.

1 Like

Is there an option of somehow talking things out with them and being cool again?

1 Like

No. They blocked me. I think we’ve been over for a while. Plus I don’t want them in my life again. It was never real friendship. The key is to heal and move on.

1 Like

In that case, from what I understood, you got two options.

a) Leave the Discord server so you avoid awkward moments and distance yourself
b) Stay in the server and chat with other members as you usually would, while ignoring the two of them (if possible).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.