i hate the fantastic 4.

they have the worst superpowers of all time. plus “mr fantastic” ain’t even fantastic either. i might be reading too much into it but holy shit i don’t like it

3 Likes

I thought the worst superpowers of all time would be broom manipulation.

2 Likes

the worst name is “the thing” like be fuckin fr

2 Likes

It reads like a different era’s comics.

Angelo Espinosa, a.k.a. Skin, possesses one of the strangest, perhaps grossest, powers in Marvel Comics. Skin’s bones and muscles are not affected by his mutation, but his skin is. Skin has approximately six extra feet of skin on his body that he can manipulate in various ways. At first glance, his powers are extremely similar to Mr. Fantastic’s.

https://www.cbr.com/worst-powers-in-the-marvel-universe/

3 Likes

the fact that reed is number 1 does not surprise me

1 Like

He’s in #1. His abilities are actually secondary to his mind, so, in this case, they were trying to make people immune to becoming bitten mutants like Spiderman. He gave the whole of Manhattan the mutant ability to find north, to make them immune.

But probably the best Fantastic Four I’ve ever read was a What If? Because it takes the Gamma radiation on a trip to manifest a different aspect of their personality. Instead of Reed’s flexibility, he became a mutant brain without a body.

Circumstances push him into taking over Dr Doom’s body, so the What If F4 has a Reed Dr Doom.

2 Likes

It is a very early superhero team, they were not meant to age well

2 Likes

@mayochuplover Reid’s powers aren’t even that rare, look at Plastic Man, Elasticgirl, and Luffy

1 Like

they’re like carbon carbon copies

1 Like

I fail to see your point. Do you just hate all stretchy powers?

1 Like

Which one? The original? The remake? Or just both?

2 Likes

everything.

1 Like

in fact i do!

1 Like

Why? They can be used in interesting ways.

sideye adult things?

Vaccunes the kids room while not moving from my seat in the living room.

2 Likes

Ah, I see.

Those movies just aren’t your thing, huh?

2 Likes

Plastic Man is immune to being turned into a pig.

1 Like

Oink oink, peeps.

2 Likes

i watched both of them and holy shit they were uhhh. not my cup of tea. maybe my moms perhaps.

1 Like

LOL!

1 Like