I will take a look at your first chapter for **FREE**

You heard correctly, this is a free service! I am simply looking to keep myself exposed to other people’s work. Send whatever story you want the first chapter checked out.
There is no real time table for when I’ll get to them nor can I determine how in depth I will be in reviews, that all depends on my mood, interest, etc… It is just for a pass time and I love story introductions.
If you still feel obligated to repay me, I have the first chapter of Cin which is a 4000+ word behemoth that I edited and edited until I loved it too.

6 Likes

I forget if you’ve taken a look at mine or not already (your name sounds familiar), but: You Must Remember This - Franklin Barnes - Wattpad

Thank you so much for doing this!

1 Like

Go for it…

SD

1 Like

I would love a read and some feedback on if you liked it. There’s only three chapters available if you actually want to read it. But if you want more you can follow my writer instagram for updates. There’s no spam.

1 Like

Hi, if you’re interested, I’d love it if you read mine…

I’ll add a little bit of info:
Title: The Last Philosopher
Genre: Fantasy/Attempted Comedy
Link: The Last Philosopher - Nick East - Wattpad

Also, thanks and sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

I like reading people’s first chapters, too :stuck_out_tongue: I used to do a similar service in old Wattpad forums, it’s fun to see all the different ways in which people tackle first chapters.

Maybe you can take a look at
Alive At Crepusculum
Genre: Dark Fantasy / Historical Fantasy / New Adult

If such dark fantasy is not your cup of tea, I have other, lighter ones so let me know :blush: And thanks!

2 Likes

Looks like there is a small enough sized group here that I’ll probably be able to get to them all this weekend.

4 Likes

If you’re still open, I’d love it if someone took a look at my revised chapter one before I decide if I want to keep this version.

I’ll post a link tonight when I get a chance.

I can check out your chapter if you’re looking for feedback.
Anything specific you want me to focus on?

Wow, four days blew by fast, so much for “over the weekend”. . . yeah I’d be interested. There is nothing specific I can think of to focus on my chapter. By all means I think it is complete but that’s a bad place to be because I could always do better, so anything you point out would be appreciated!

Yeah, I left off at chapter 6 last so picked back up at 7, slowly but surely.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.