IC: Ask my Side Character Anything!

Yoinks this idea from @theTigerWriter

Ask my side character anything! No character forms or whatnot–I’ll just post a brief description here, and then you can reply with a question and a brief description of your character!

I’ll link the RP-and-Games Code of Conduct rules here. Please make sure, if you’re unsure what they are, you read over them. If you see any activity that violates the code of conduct, please report it to me, so I can deal with it.

Anyways, that’s the gist of it, here’s a description:

Cherry (she/her) is a red-skinned demon with black eyes and pinkish hair. Her teeth are sharp and her tail is pointed, but her smile is sweet and her demeanor is–nearly always–upbeat and cheerful. She feeds off happiness, and so she’ll do everything to keep those around her happy. It’s no surprise, then, that in order to fit in, she wears ripped jeans, cotton flannels, and converse around. A final detail is that her horns are the same color as her hair, and they sprout out from her forehead and run across the top of her head.

1 Like

How old is she?

2 Likes

Cherry is probably between 5,000 and 100,000 years old, but she looks about nineteen, considering demons don’t age that much. If you ask her, though, she’d probably answer with “I dunno–how old are you?”

3 Likes

How’s high school/college like for Cherry? What are her favourite classes?

1 Like

She sounds like a nicer version of a Changeling from My Little Pony. Feeding off emotions and looking slightly demonic.

2 Likes

Cherry: “I don’t go to college or high school :upside_down_face: if I did, though, I’m probably a math person.”

Pfft well you’re not wrong–worst part is I actually got that reference.

1 Like

what does cherry think about bunnies? she might have similar tastes to my character maruca.

2 Likes

Tastes? Does she eat rabbits?

1 Like

Cherry: “Rabbits are cool and stuff–they’re harmless and relatively uninteresting though. I won’t let that stop you from liking them, though!”

Pfft no

2 Likes

Favorite dinosaur?

1 Like

Cherry: “Are dinosaurs those giant lizards that used to be around? I always liked the flying ones… don’t know what the humans call them though.”

1 Like

Do you want to fall down the deepest research rabbithole of your lifetime?

1 Like

Cherry: “Ooh for sure–”

Yep I’m sure she’d actually commit, too.

1 Like

distant thuds
door crashes open
Elliot: PTERODACTYLS :star_struck: They’re called pterodactyls!!! At least, that’s one species, some others are-

(he’s passionate about animals, sorry :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

(The proper name for the whole group is Pterosaurs, there is a Pterodactlus, but there is not a recognized species of Pterodactyl)

1 Like

Now you say it, I think it’s indeed supposed to be Pterodactylus XD

2 Likes

Tiny little buggers

2 Likes

Cherry: “I-- that’s such a funny name. I’ve never heard of such a thing.” She giggles. “Tell me more.”

2 Likes

Does Cherry know anything about Brazilian Jiu-jitsu?

1 Like

Cherry: “I don’t think so? What’s that?”

1 Like