Ideas for my second novel set on Alagossia titled The Roar of a Lionheart.

For this one, I do not know what it was supposed to even about originally.

So, I have to come up with something. I suppose I combine an older idea with whatever idea I had for this story based on memory. Or take the old idea and combine it with something new.

Here is the only idea that I got:

1. Broken and homeless with a severe memory loss, a young woman reaches a guild town where she winds up joining the famed guild to work and go on adventures, yet she desires to know who she is and what happened before losing her memories. So, she journeys far and wide to locate what happened before while making money and encountering strange and interesting people in various situations, all to uncover her past and herself. However, a dark and horrifying secret might change her future as a guild member and herself overall.

About the title, she surname is Lionheart, but she does not remember her first name. So, she just goes by Lionheart instead until she remembers her real name. Yet the surname has meaning hence I put the letter “a” in front of it.

Thoughts and feelings?

2 Likes

@TheTigerWriter
@NotARussianBot
@Akje
@lowarlo
@SecretDurham
@alenatenjo
@HKelle

Any thoughts?

1 Like

I think it sounds good

1 Like

Thanks so much.

1 Like

No one else?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.