In all honesty, how many chapters can you do now in a whole single day?

What I mean is, when you are 90 or 95% free to just focus on writing and not much else for the entire day (granted you got to eat, clean, bathe, and do something else indoors, but I am talking about jobs and things outside far from your home), how many chapters can you dish out?

How long can you sit or stand or whatever while writing your chapter(s) for your story?

Just how many chapters can you pull off in a single day? One? Two? Three? Tell me, honestly?

Thoughts and feelings?

5 Likes

@TheTigerWriter
@Akje
@alenatenjo
@NotARussianBot
@NatilladeCoco
@JohnnyTuturro
@SecretDurham
@MatthewJH
@lowarlo

You aren’t the same as you were years ago when you were writing creatively, how many chapters can you dish out in a single day now that you are much older?

3 Likes

ummm I would say untill I get to 10 chapter but yeah :sweat_smile: unless I read at night only if it’s a horror book

2 Likes

In terms of writing?

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

Wowza! At most I can do one and a half or two if I am really feeling lucky. That’s when my mental health isn’t crippling me in whatever way.

2 Likes

well I sometime’s try my best to get to 10 if I can unless I try to come up what’s going to happen in it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Still, that is impressive to me.

1 Like

Yeah I get bored sometimes so I be writing untill I get tired

1 Like

I know that feeling, but on the flip side, I become so excited by that last chapter or where I left off and want to keep going regardless if my body is telling me no.

LOL!

1 Like

LOL!

1 Like

that’s my hands be telling me

1 Like

Depends on the length.

1500 or more 1-2

1500 or less 3-4

2 Likes

OH MY-

2 Likes

LOL!

2 Likes

Damn!

1 Like

Once I wrote almost 3k in an hour long sprint. @NotARussianBot can testify to this. @Sleepy_Rikku

4 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Hyperfocus can do that in the weirdest of ways.

1 Like

I am shock

1 Like