Ipad or Tablet for EVERYTHING and EVERYDAY usage???

@JohnnyTuturro, @AMMeyers, @J.L.O, @JojoDahlia, @Akje, and @Xelyn_Craft:

Guys, I want to truly apologize for this, because this WHOLE thing is consuming my thoughts in such a negative way.

I am wasting HOURS dwelling on this and doing nothing productive.

I just want to stop dwelling on it and wait for the time to comes to purchase.

I am way too impatient for no reason.

:frowning:

5 Likes

Itā€™s alright.

:joy: If I was you, Iā€™d just get something cheap and beam it across to the monitor. A laptop, not an expensive tablet. Just be done with it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ive never had an ipad nor a tablet so cant help with this

2 Likes

I have the ipad 12.9 inch and I do literally everything on it, everything you listed above. I even stopped using my laptop ever since I got it. I do all my work and school work on it. Iā€™m even going to use it to run my business. But the main main reason I got it is to draw and I love the big display for drawing. Besides the art tho, the 12.9 is just so nice!! I got it in 2020 and I still love it so much. Itā€™s like a laptop if you get a keyboard.

And if you get a keyboard, get a dupe. Donā€™t be like me and give $300 to Apple for their keyboard. After 3 years, the leather is starting to break.

Edit:
I also saw some reviews on Youtube and they said if youā€™re not super into drawing but youā€™re gonna read, get the 11. If you are gonna draw often, get the 12.9.

But just get whatever size you want, of course.

2 Likes

I bought an Ipad Air 4 and it can do everything a laptop can and even though it was truly expensive (I bought the pen with it) I have never, not once, wished I hadnā€™t gotten it. You can get a bluetooth keyboard for cheap and it will all connect to it. Plus you can do amazing art and they have all the apps for writing and common daily use. I love it. I use it every day for everything and I take it with me all the time. Once it has a nice little cheap cover you can have it propped up like a tv.
A laptop is nice but it can only do so much. I love my Ipad. I never spend that much money but it is so worth it. But make sure itā€™s what you want.

Though if Iā€™m being honest, every laptop Iā€™ve ever had quickly started going downhill, started freezing, and eventually was so slow that I couldnā€™t use it and they never lasted longer than a couple years. They are cheaper depending on which ones you buy but even the touch screen ones are not great. They donā€™t pick up touch the best.
I recommend an Ipad. And I donā€™t even like apple. This is the only apple device I have ever had.

2 Likes

@MoFoMi and @shutupsin:

I was going to hook it up to a 27 inch computer monitor in order to work on it.

So, I do like the 12.9 inch, but which year should I get 2021 or 2022?

Thanks for answering.

1 Like

Theyā€™re both pretty much the same tbh. There are no major upgrades between the two.

1 Like