Is Artbreeder great for first timers?

I am curious because I want to design my main characters for my story.
I will NOT pay someone to do my drawings. I will NOT draw the characters myself because I suck at drawing. I also will NOT have someone to do it for me for free.

I want to do this all on my own.
So, tell me, is Artbreeder good for first time use? Is there a premium or is it completely free? Is there something similar to Artbreeder, but better?

Let me know.

3 Likes

I use Artbreeder a lot to create my characters! It takes a while to understand and get used to, and there aren’t many hairstyles (like you can’t do ponytail’s or braids) but it’s pretty decent. I also edit my pics on Photoshop too, since making chubby characters is also kinda hard. There is a premium, but there’s no difference between that and the free version. Out of everything that I’ve done, Artbreeder has been the best

3 Likes

Interesting.
Thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

Side note: I’ve already created two characters! This is fun!

2 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

I’ve created more.
I swear I don’t have a problem…yet. LOL!

2 Likes

Lol it can get addicting sometimes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah. LOL!

2 Likes

Once you get used to the system, it’s really good. There is a free version (I use it) but there’s also paid premium. But you can still do a lot on the free system

3 Likes

It really can :joy:

3 Likes

Got to have the best assignment writing services from the write my assignment for me and they catered to my needs, they have an expert team who does the work on time, besides rendering the best services. Highly recommended ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart: :white_heart:
https://writemyassignmentforme.uk/

1 Like

I don’t like artbreeder. All characters come out looking the same.

I’ve been using Dream by Wombo and Nightcafe for characters and settings.

I’ve got a whole thread about it

1 Like