It's been a long time, let's chat!!

Hi, it’s aevyn again:) how are you guys doing?

I hope all is well, and you’ve been writing and such. What new things are you up to or have happened in the past year I’ve been gone? I love it when people ask me questions so go crazy !!

also random but if you guys have GoodReads lets be friends!! (goodreads.aevyn) we can talk about books as well~

I want to touch on some new things that have happened since I disappeared (I blame school, mostly)

I’m now an upperclassman in high school, it’s so crazy because I started in this place when I was in middle school… I miss the community a lot but I’ve been able to accomplish a writing club at my school, and simultaneously became the president and chief editor of my art and literally arts clubs :DD

I’ve been writing and drawing a lot (at least I try to) and I’m happy with the improvement I’m able to achieve so far. (I have art over on my Instagram @aevyndzn_ and let me know if you want to hear more about my writing!!) I have come up with quite a lot of ideas for new and different stories (I mayhaps have too many ideas) but I also am trying to read a lot more this year as well, aiming for over 25 books because last year I only read 24 and that was sad for me lmao.

A ton more things have happened in the background but I don’t wanna overload too much !!

a little about me for anyone new or just a quick update about myself <3

it is 2 am currently so I’ll come back in 5 hrs or so to reply :>

8 Likes

AEVYYYN HI HI!! Good to see you around here again ^.^

It’s awesome that you’ve made a writing club, looks like you’ve done a lot at school from what I see! And your art on IG is amazing.

I’ve also been busy with grad school, and its hard to believe I’m almost done with classes. By the end of March I’ll be on the first of 8 practice rotations, and graduating by next year. Lots of other things have happened too, like finishing writing 1 novel and starting another (though progress is super slow rn). Think that’s about it to start :smiling_face:

I’ll say it again tho, I love the Diego comm so much ;-;

3 Likes

Hey, hey, hey!

How are things? Welcome back!

2 Likes

Remember me? I became a Dragonball fan while you were away, ehehehe.

3 Likes

HII COCO!! I’ve missed all the friends i made here, it’s good to be back :))

ahh tysmm

That’s amazing!! I hope things go well for you in school, you’ve worked so hard! And also congrats on finishing your first novel, that’s such a great achievement (i struggle to complete anything i write lmaoo) Go slow and steady on your next novel, I’m so happy for you :DD

ofcc, I loved working it and you’ve been so kind <3

4 Likes

hii, I’m doing slightly well in school, precalc and chem are kicking me in the ass but everything else is good!!

4 Likes

of course, how could i forget such an iconic name? how’d you become a dragonball fan all of a sudden? :0

2 Likes

It happened over the summer, I was intrigued by some of the discussions that people were having about the series online, and how much of a unique experience it is. I know it’s not perfect, but I like it because it has so much going on under the hood while being quite straightforward.

In September I could say that I was officially a fan.

And now @HKelle is like the girl here:

2 Likes

woahh i remember seeing it on the tv as a kid on sundays (it was the only day where they had anime on lol) and Dragonball Z was a thing on there but i never got into it. It’s good to see how you enjoy it!

poor HKelle :sob:

2 Likes

Today I learned that Balloon Boy has a receding hairline.

1 Like

Oh wow, it’s been years :joy: how are you?

2 Likes

hey aevyn! how’s it going?

3 Likes

balloon boy? :sob:

1 Like

yeah, it’s been a long time, maybe over a year or so? i kinda check back in but just didn’t have to time interact with anybody during that time. But I’m doing well thanks for asking!! How’s it going around here?

2 Likes

Ugh! I hate math and anything relating to it! LOL!
I am glad that you are hanging in there!

It’s great to see that you’ve came back! Plenty of funsies happened here!

:blush: :grin:

2 Likes

hi bella! I’m doing well :)) have I seen you around before? my mind is a little fuzzy but if I haven’t, it’s nice to meet you!

1 Like

math is fun when you can understand tbh :sob: i do enjoy the class and my teacher is super nice but she cannot teach in an effective way so no one is able to grasp the topics as fast as she teaches it

yep, barely hanging in there though

oh fun! has anything big happened?

3 Likes

Math was a subject a severely struggled in, during my school days. I couldn’t grasp the things taught and I continued to struggle, even with help. :sweat_smile:

In terms of anything big, @TheTigerWriter is making head way in her story project. @NotARussianBot continues to find new and exciting things to chat about and is making strides in showing much love for their newfound joy, and I am returning to the basic in terms of writing my way. There’s a bunch of things that happened, but that will require me to remember things and write an entire novel of things. LOL!

I suppose saying it like that is great, because I got excited in my comment.
My bad. LOL!

3 Likes

School. You’re either struggling, in a great spot, or some weird mixture of both.

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! I’ve seen you and your art on instagram a lot, but was wondering where you’ve been here. Welcome back to the forums! :smiley:

3 Likes