It's been a while...

As long as you have fun and something comes off it, why not? :smiley:

:star_struck:

True, but you’ve never met Dory, right?

1 Like

Precisely, yes. And I make a little money from it, too, which is nice.

I have not. Care to introduce me? :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes, and that’s great. Makes the work worth it.

Yeah, in DMs or the RP thread or something. We can’t RP in normal threads here.

2 Likes

Good to see you again Lavinia! Happy to have you back. :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks!I hope things have been well here :heart:

1 Like

Right I knew that :rofl:

2 Likes

Dory is weird, and probably baked lol.

2 Likes

Me too,Dory

The main Wacky Writers website looks fabulous. Been a while since I was on there too. I may have to start posting there.

2 Likes

Yeah, so you can meet him whenever lol.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Do you post to the Wacky Writer’s site at all or still just Wattpad?

2 Likes

Just Wattpad at the moment.

2 Likes

Gotcha. I am looking forward to first draft writing and posting again but I need to get these other books in shape before I do more of that lol

2 Likes

Good luck! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! I may create the Night Owl Hotel thread again. I kinda miss it lol

3 Likes

Yes :smiley: And tag me in it?

3 Likes

Of course, I’ll tag you and Lukey!

3 Likes

Hi, I remember you! :wave:

First of all I’m sorry for your loss :frowning_with_open_mouth: and I’m glad you’re self-publishing and doing other things! I’m not sure if you remember me and I don’t remember if we’ve talked before, but nice to see you again :joy:

2 Likes

Yes recovery is slow but she will get there in time.

The timing was pretty bad and sucked. It was definitely not a fun time to be at home with everybody when that was simmering in the background of everyone’s minds. Things have gotten better now, though, which I’m grateful for. Though we do love advice to “never trust a man completely” lmao.

Thanks, it was a cute movie and my fixation through that period of time. I’ll definitely enjoy giving it a rewatch this Christmas to see how it holds up because I really burnt it out last year from Nov - Jan/Feb. I probably hold the record for watching that movie the most amount of times since it was new out the day I started watching it.

Yeah music is fantastic, and musicians are so interesting. What inspires them and the lives they have behind the scenes. It’s great to delve into.

Yeah, I don’t know how much it will help since I could have used it most back in late July / early August, but I’ll still go back to work on it and see what I can get out of it. Who knows, maybe if it ever sees the light of day it can also help someone else out there, even just one person.

How’s the new job going so far? I’m glad to hear the new relationship is going well, that’s good news :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, welcome back :blush: You certainly have been busy. First off, sorry for the loss of your dog. That must’ve been hard.

Changing gears, congrats on self-publishing your novella! That’s awesome! And true crime blogs sound interesting. I like reading about true crime. What’s the title of the blog? I’d love to check it out :grin:

I’m not sure how much we’ve talked before, so could you remind me what your mystery series is about? Is this related to your novella?

2 Likes