forms

3 Likes

https://JASpremades.com

jade

ana

stella

forms

2 Likes

additional note because we forgot to put it in rules lol: upon requesting and receiving a premade you are REQUIRED to use it for a minimum of three weeks, if you do not we will reclaim the graphic lmao

@tellyouwhat @stella_vigo

2 Likes
PREMADE FORM
designer; Stella
premade; Aerion Academy
new title; when our stars collide
subtitle; Season One
author; Rue Jay Hamilton
minor changes; add a TV-14 logo
anything else; wake me up when it's all over
1 Like

A little psst: Ana’s premades aren’t opening for me.
Also, the text looks too tiny, I had to zoom in quite a bit to read it.

Edit: forgot to mention this, but I love the aesthetic of the thread. And @stella_vigo and @korralistic, your premades are BEAUTIFUL

3 Likes

Accepted! Just a note that my laptop is having wifi problems and it literally cannot connect to the internet despite resets, but I’ll do my best to deliver it asap :smiley:

Thank you for requesting :blush:

1 Like

I hope your WiFi cooperates soon, but I’ll be patient. And you’re welcome.

1 Like

thank you very much! that’s odd, ana’s links work for me? here’s a direct link though

also, unfortunately all three of us went insane optimizing this thread for both pc and mobile, whatever you see is quite literally the best we could achieve, sorry ^^;;

1 Like

Oof still not able to access those

Oh alright! Just thought I’d give you a heads up

that’s really weird - are you getting some sort of error or something? tried opening it in incognito? for some reason i can’t open reddit on chrome (just opens a pure white page) unless i open it in incognito, then it works perfectly fine :thonk:

1 Like

Even that’s not working. I keep getting a connection reset error. But I’ve tried this on two devices and two different networks and I’m getting the same error

oh that’s a pesky bug, unfortunately it’s not on ana’s side and instead on yours (some weird wifi/cache issue) ^^;; i’ll still let them know though, and take this :] (and this just in case)

1 Like

Here’s your cover! Don’t forget to credit me anywhere in the book (e.g. put “cover by stella_vigo” in your story description) and thank you again for requesting :smiley:

4 Likes

try this?
link goes blue

1 Like

i will boop

1 Like

I love it, but I’ve recently had a breakthrough. I still want this cover, but if it’s not too much to ask, could you change the TV-14 logo to a TV-MA logo?

Sure! Here’s the cover with the TV-MA logo instead :]

Also, sorry about not using your preferred pronouns earlier. I forgot to double-check >.<

1 Like

x

1 Like

2 Likes