jay needs fake requests pls and thank u

x

Aight cool lemme drop some real quick

fine then you are a loser here but not outside of here >:(

anyway here are some fakes;;

title/ Hate Me, Hate Me Not
subtitle/ love me, love me not…
mood/colors/ dark, unrequited love, a bit psycho, thriller, leans red (because blood stains)
ideas/pics/ a forget-me-not flower with falling petals (or any flower really), and the petals have bloodstains on them. dark background. if you want a more detailed background you can put like a “wanted” poster in the back on a wall but not like a police wanted poster but more like something a stalker would print out with the person’s face and name

and some inspo pics:

believe me when I say I did NOT know the second inspo existed until I Googled inspo pics for this, it’s close to what I have in mind :skull:

title/ Omega Dimension
subtitle/ n/a
mood/colors/ blue, white, pale yellow or gold. sci-fi. futuristic vibes.
ideas/pics/ cover is split in half. the left half is a city full of skyscrapers. the right half is outer space. splitting the halves in the middle is a glowing line or bunch of lines to represent a portal, yanno? and if you’re up for the challenge, a person who’s in between the city and space halves so half of the person is in normal clothing and the other half is in a space suit or some sci fi clothing.

inspo pics below…

1 Like

title/ Car Crash
subtitle/ It was a [car crash]
mood/colors/ kinda spooky? alien-esc?? | blue, green, yellow
ideas/pics/ right right, so sci fi! i’m thinking a large area of ground, rocky with uneven. also a character, but they should be quite small, no real details, they glow in a yellow/green light (alien-ish???) i want a feel of a big area and in contract a small character, but they’re also powerful (idfk what i’m on about either)

the main inspo images (big environment, small person)

for the ‘glowing’ i mentioned, this is what i mean (yes i’m good at explaining!)

:heart:

1 Like

thamksss uuuuu stelllaaaaaaa :sunglasses:

1 Like

did u just tell me to make car crash by eaj but alien

ma-maybe

watch me slap a png of eaj and make him green

don’t forget those like, antenna things!

B e t

1 Like

weeeee

weewwwwwwwoooooooooo