July 30, 2023. Happy Wackiversary 3 years strong! (post your sandwich!)

There should be a # wackiversary in the tags for Chatters :stuck_out_tongue:

Draw a sandwich, make a sandwich, eat a sandwich, or become one??? In honor of Wisp, our lover of sandwiches, I went out to a special sandwich place and bought several different sandwiches :grin: I even roped my partner into this XD

When I told him the theme colors of Wacky (pinkish purple, a kind of green, and purplish blue), he said, “You should find a melon sandwich.” We didn’t find one, but these were pretty good, and I think the blueberry and raspberry sandwich was a good Wisp sandwich because it tasted magical :grin:

Here’s a fruit and whipped cream sandwich together with a ham and egg sandwich.

This is the blueberry and raspberry sandwich with cream cheese whipped cream :grin:

I also drew Wisp and the Wackiversary Wackisandwich.
I know you can find it on the Wacky Writer’s IG, but…

you can see it here, too ;)

Either she’s using her magical powers to make a sandwich, or she’s dragging a sandwich towards herself to eat it :yum: :wisp_heart:

9 Likes

I forgot to take a pretty pic of my panini :sob::sob:

But here it is from the Wacky instastories:

4 Likes

I’m jealous of your salami :yum:

1 Like

And I’m jealous of your fruit sandwiches!

1 Like

5 Likes

That strawberry is just bursting with excitement or something XD I couldn’t get it to go back inside the sandwich XD

2 Likes

Are those…ice cream sandwiches??? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Greatest acheivment in the science of Ice Cream since soft serve

3 Likes

Those are my favorite ones! :heart_eyes: I can’t get them in Japan :sob: They don’t make them the same here. Those sandwiches are the BEST in my opinion.

3 Likes

Here is my extremely low quality picture of a sandwich with canned chicken:

5 Likes

Here’s some chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches I stole from the internetz. Nummy! ٩(˘◡˘)۶

4 Likes

Mine didn’t get a pic because my kids had my phone while I ate. But it was butter bread, 2 slices of ham (that I fold into a total of 3 layers), one slice extra-sharp cheddar and mayomust.

3 Likes

That sounds good :yum:

2 Likes

I always get the extra sharp cheddar because Im sure that cheap commercal grade extra sharp is pretty dang mild.

1 Like

Made a turkey and cheese! But now I’m thinking I should’ve made a breakfast sandwich (bacon, egg, and cheese :drooling_face:).

5 Likes

I found another sandwich for Wispers! (>‿◠):v:

5 Likes

Could Wisp eat this?

2 Likes

I’m not saying that she should, but could she?

1 Like

She might…need help.

2 Likes

From her friends, Willow and Smoke?

2 Likes