K or C? Choose wisely! (POLLS)

Out of these two letters, which sounds better, looks better aesthetically, and overall has great “vibe”?

• Names that start with the letter K.
  • Names that start with the letter C.

0 voters

This is strictly name related NOT so much word related.

Explain your choice as well.

Personally, names that start with the letter K are amazing to me more than names that start with C, for some odd reason.

K names sound stronger and look pleasing to me more than a name that starts with the letter C.

I mean when I look at the name Katherine and the other name Catherine… the difference is clear. Katherine feel better and has a stronger vibe.

Does that make sense?

That being said not all names that start with the letter C look better with the K, vice versa.

Yet I am starting to love K names more than I should. LOL!

Like Kristopher hits differently than Christopher to me. Kiara versus Ciara or Karl over Carl.

Does anyone understand or am I just crazy?

1 Like

Really, it depends on the name. Like I prefer Caren or Caron to Karen. ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

2 Likes

Much nicer looking and probably a less negative connotation than the typical name…Karen.

2 Likes

I will admit again that depending on the name, some names are better with the letter C, but the K is still better in some ways.

For example: Celeste or Keleste…what have I done? I THINK I MIGHT ACTUALLY LIKE KELESTE MORE THAN CELESTE! ARGH!

Me: Krieg, I have a new name for your unborn heir/daughter! :grin:
Krieg: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Jac looks weird

2 Likes

True.

But Jack starts with the letter J, is there name that is better with the letter K or C?.

Still, I agree with you…unless it’s Jacc.
Dear god, then you’ve really butchered that poor name.

2 Likes

C has an elegance that the brutish K could never hope to achieve.

4 Likes

Don’t be disrespecting my K’s, sir!

:angry: :rofl:

3 Likes

On the other, secret, third hand, both pale in comparison to the regality of Qatherine.

3 Likes

Qatherine?!

Aah! That sounds so interesting and hilarious!
Why you do this?!

:rofl:

1 Like

K is for a hard K sound and C is for sounds like Ch and a soft S sound.

2 Likes

Interesting. Still, love them though.
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Qatherine Quiñones.

3 Likes

I chose K… I mean, why not eh?

SD

2 Likes

NICE!!!

2 Likes

bump.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.