Let me fix your covers! (open - 1 slot per month)

I can’t put that many people on the cover xD

What would you like me to change, specifically though?

2 Likes

Can you just do two people? The girl and The bald guy? If not, you can just change it to just the girl. I thought I like having all those people on the cover and then I was like it good for a bit.
I want the background to be a bit different still fantasy like but the story takes place mainly in Russia

2 Likes

Two people is fine. Do you still have the stock you used for them?

2 Likes

hmm?

1 Like

Any of these? If not, Alex is a long brunette woman with dark brown eyes.
I know the bald guy is Sir Ben Kingsley. If possible can you make him have red eyes?

3 Likes

I’ll see what I can do c:

2 Likes

Plz help! This is a BL rom com & what i made doesnt look very professional…

The book is about a barista who joins a firm sort of like Tinder but you um rent a friend.

Do let me know what sort of info you need & thx!

1 Like

Hey, I need a link to your story and details on what you want changed.

Also, do you mind waiting until next month to get your cover? I’m taking one request per month atm and I’ve already accepted one, as you can see, a few days ago.

2 Likes

Oh the book is not up yet. I don’t mind waiting at all.

I’m not sure what needs to be changed but it honestly looks like a child made it and not polished.

2 Likes

I think it’s very effective though tbh–it looks like a physical poster someone might put up on a wall. It fits the description of your story and I would totally want to rent a friend who looks as fun as him xD

3 Likes

@MLTracy Hey, I chanced upon a graphic request thread you made quite a while back and saw what dumplingbabe made. Do you mind considering using that instead? I think it was really pretty and I probably can’t do much better than that >.<

1 Like

Oh really? Didnt expect that :rofl:

2 Likes

Can you give me some samples of what you might want your cover to look like, if you still want me to make one? Or just throw out some ideas.

1 Like

Sth like these? My abilities are sadly limited to Canva:(

3 Likes

Should there be a specific character on the cover?

2 Likes

Nope but in case you want to add someone it has to be a redheaded guy between 18 to 20 years old. Another possible icon would be an app of sorts.

As for colors no pinks!

Thx a million!

3 Likes

@MLTracy Since you didn’t reply even though you were active after my post, I’ll take it that you’re no longer interested in your request here and take you out of the queue. Good luck~

2 Likes

Do you still have the picture you used for the original cover?

I’m thinking of having a phone on the cover, sort of with his profile on the app open.

2 Likes

Yup!

2 Likes

Ooh thank you, I think I’ll start on it tomorrow :sparkles:

1 Like