Let me fix your covers! (open - 1 slot per month)

I saw someone else doing this in the #story-services category on the old wp threads and it looks fun so I’ve stolen their idea lol (I hope that’s okay o.o)

Just post your old cover in a ‘hide details’, a link to your story, maybe what you don’t quite like about it, what you want it to look like and I’ll try my best at revamping it!

Payment: none but I’ll require a credit in the story description–please credit your old designer too. My only other requirements are your reassurance that you will definitely end up using the cover one day if you like it and that you understand that I won’t work with resources that are clearly copyrighted (this means no faceclaims, artwork, screencaps etc.).

Check out our premade thread with previously over 150 premades up on offer!

11 Likes

SHOWCASE
olderst to newest

More examples will be added as requests are done.

You can also look at some of the stuff here to get an idea of what I can do.

8 Likes

THREAD STATUS
Open. Taking 1 request per month.
request taken this month (April 2022): No.
no. of requests left in queue: 0

4 Likes

Remaining request: https://www.wattpadwriters.com/t/let-me-fix-your-covers-full-closed/284951/39?u=rayraybites

3 Likes

bumpie~ just came to say that those covers are so prettyyydhask,as

<3 <3 <3

4 Likes

Sooo nice!

3 Likes

This sounds interesting!

Summary

Think you could work with this one? especially I would like to resize stuff, maybe make the skull smaller

3 Likes

Could I request one? Or no?

3 Likes

Haha I don’t need a cover

Summary

For now

but I just wanted to say those are so pretty!

4 Likes
Boop

I’m not entirely sure what it is, but something just seems empty. Would you be able to add some kind of semi-transparent run down fantasy-esque city block to the background? Or some kind of starry effect? Or more poppies

4 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

Can I have a link to your story? I like to look at the story description and genre tags first before I work on covers to make sure it fits the story >~<

3 Likes

Due to multiple things the story is not published right now, but I can give you any details you need if that’s okay

3 Likes

@PaperThinSkin14 Ooh I think it looks really pretty. Did you make it yourself? :0

If you did, can I have the file to it, if it’s on photoshop? If another designer made it though, I’m not sure I should edit it–many designers are not fond of their graphics being edited by others so maybe you can ask them instead?

2 Likes

Ah, then I’d like to know the genre, the main themes in the story, and maybe a breif story description.

3 Likes

Cool!

Details and shenanigans

The genre fantasy/adventure

The story is about a half-demon called Max who basically spends his entire life working in secret to become a great knight and change the way people see his clan, but when the king he served discovers that he is a demon he is betrayed and sealed in the abyss, a dimension full of darkness and monsters.
In the abyss, he dies but is revived by a creature that lived there, giving him the ability to somewhat control the abyss, and after eight years of training to adapt to his new body he returns to his world to seek revenge.

The story is focused around the MC’s revenge and him accepting that he won’t return to being who he used to be but still working to change the world for the better.

Is that enough?

3 Likes

Yeap owo

Is it alright if I use another skull that maybe looks scarier?

3 Likes

Let’s see what you can find, cause the reason the skull is there it’s cause the MC uses a mask that is described as
“a demonic-looking skull, mildly resembling the skull of a bull”

3 Likes

maybe this one?

2 Likes

Alrgiht

2 Likes