Let me fix your covers! (open - 1 slot per month)

DELIVERY!

cover

Let me know whether you would like any changes and if you will be using the cover c:

1 Like

Your covers are so pretty! The story isn’t published so I’m not sure if I can join this.

2 Likes

You can come request when it is! I’ll probably still be open for quite a while xD

1 Like

Can you also change names on covers? I changed my username but I still have the old one on my cover and I can’t find anyone who can fix this.

2 Likes

@chasingcastles It depends on who made it.

The same thing I said here applies to your case too c:

1 Like

DELIVERY!

cover

Click to expand the image before saving it to receive it in the highest quality.

Let me know whether you would like any changes and if you will be using the cover c:

3 Likes

@Benxall just made a minor edit btw please check the post again

1 Like

ohhh~~
I like it

Think you blend the skull a bit more with the background? cause it feels a little too bright.

Besides that it’s really cool

1 Like

@Benxall Oooh I actually manually made it brighter so that it would fit the lighting of the text above it. I’ve reduced the opacity of that layer now though so try checking again to see if it’s better c:

2 Likes

Sorry, I had to go just when you post it.

But yeah, that’s better! Thank you dude

2 Likes

Do you mind letting me know when you end up using the cover? I like to put all the books using the covers I made in one of my reading lists xD

I edited the cover again because there were weird edges on there btw.

2 Likes

bop

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

I made this myself but I don’t know how to do anything funky and I’m not familiar with any real design concepts so I’d love to see it made by someone who actually knows what they’re doing haha. I messed up cropping his hair and ik it could look a lot cooler in general if it was done by someone who can make real graphics in photoshop. I only used photoshop to make infographics for college and it shows lol. I do I have to provide the pics I used?

Also it’s an urban fantasy story and I left the link in the ‘hide details’

Summary

https://www.wattpad.com/story/188230680-jagged-line

4 Likes

Oof this is the best cover I’ve been asked to redo so far o.o

Cutting out hair is really hard! You did a better job than I did before I found a great video by PixImperfect on cutting out hair. The line looks really cool too xD

Practically the only thing I can point out is that the dimensions you used for the cover were a bit off; they should be in the ratio of 16:25. (eg. 512x800, 640x1000)

Do you remember the name of the font you used and still have the stock image of the person?

2 Likes

Omg really?! That actually made my day, it took me forever to make it and get inspo from other covers.
The font is called called Herina and here’s the image

2 Likes
Summary

This is a cover I made myself with Canva. I’m terrible with editing, so I basically just chose a photo and put some text over it. It doesn’t really look like a fantasy cover at all. What I was going for was an icy landscape (hence the photo) but it just… isn’t working. Maybe you could try something with city/castles in the background to give it the vibe I was going for… I honestly don’t know :sweat_smile:

oh, and here’s the linkto the story, if that helps. I’m not sure what you can do to fix this, but your covers are really pretty so I figured I would try!

1 Like

I was going to say the image was not loading xD

I’ll see what I can do c:

2 Likes

yep, I fixed it :joy: as if that wasn’t further proof that I have no clue what I’m doing. And yay, I’m excited to see what you can do !!

2 Likes

DELIVERY!

cover

The bottom one has a slightly redder coloring than the top–the colors on my monitor are a bit wacky so tell me which one that looks better on yours >.<

Click to expand the image before saving it to receive it in the highest quality.

2 Likes