Let me fix your covers! (open - 1 slot per month)

omg…
I LOVE IT!!!

Also they both look the same on my monitor so I’m just saving the top one lol. Thank you so much! I’ll tag you in the description like you said :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad you do!

Alright lol the skin tone is a bit sensitive to edit and I can’t trust my monitor but as long as it doesn’t look off to you you, I guess it’s alright xD

2 Likes

hey @rayraybites you still do story ads?

2 Likes
Cover, Kind of Weird

THIS IS A SIPHONIPHORE
A weird creature, but this is meant to be a paranormal romance. Is there a way to make the cover more paranormal romance-y while keeping the siphonipore? The LI is a low-status demon.

1 Like

The image is really small o.o

Can I have a link to your story? I need your title and the pen name you want on the cover too xD

2 Likes

Not anymore for now but I might do them again in the future c:

1 Like

Title: Unhappy Medium
Pen Name: Not a Russian Bot
Link: Unhappy Medium: Between the Devil and the Deep, Dark Sea - NotARussianBot - Wattpad

2 Likes

I just realized it’s a sea creature that comes in lots of shapes and sizes? 0.0

I’ll do my best putting it on a romance book xD

2 Likes

Just make the Siphoniphore orange. And yes, it’s weird. It’s all a part of my master plan to write the weirdest mxm story in existence. The Trio the Punch of queer romance stories!

3 Likes

Sounds really interesting!

2 Likes

Do you want the cover to be light or dark?

2 Likes

Hmm, honestly I think either light or dark would be fine. Most of the story takes place in a snowy/cold climate, but it is a fantasy story with battles and war… so I’ve had trouble with making a cover for it. Dark might work better, but it would really depend on the cover.

1 Like

DELIVERY!

cover

Click to expand the image before saving it to receive it in the highest quality.

I ended up not going for a snowy landscape look but I did add a castle–I hope it’s still okay. Let me know whether you would like any changes and if you will be using the cover c:

5 Likes

what font is that?

1 Like

Atlane

ahhh oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! I totally want to use this :heart: (I put the credit in the summary, right?)
thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you for deciding to use it!

1 Like

DELIVERY!

cover

Click to expand the image before saving it to receive it in the highest quality.

I ended up not going for a snowy landscape look but I did add a castle–I hope it’s still okay. Let me know whether you would like any changes and if you will be using the cover c:

1 Like

By the awesomeness of Sabaton! This is amazing! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I’m open again but with some new terms >.<