Lion Pride Graphics [OPEN] Customs and Premades

Welcome to Lion Pride Graphics! I can do Banners, Covers, Social Media Graphics, award stickers and logos. I have limited slots for each type of graphic, so please double check each category to see if there are any open slots. I also have a loyalty program called The Lion Pride.

EXAMPLESPAYMENTTHE LION PRIDEREQUESTSREQUEST FORMSPREMADES

2 Likes

EXAMPLES OF MY WORK

BANNERS

BOOK COVERS

SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS
These can also be used as book ads

AWARD STICKERS
poor quality and non-png to prevent stealing

PAYMENTS AND RULES

Payments are required and listed under each category slot in the requests section of my shop. Please make sure to follow the following rules when it comes to payments and graphics. Those who do not follow the rules will be black listed.

RULES

• All Payments must be made before I start work on your request.
  • You have 48 hours to complete the payment once your request is accepted. When you complete your payment.
  • Uncompleted payments will result in your slot being re-opened for someone else.
  • When mentioning my story on your profile, you must use a link to the story in your post.
  • All follows must be permanent and not from backup/secondary accounts. Paste the star symbol.
  • Graphics must be used for at least two weeks.
  • If you do not like your graphic, you can deny it. It will be turned into a premade.
  • If you deny your graphic, you must wait for another slot to open. This prevents someone constantly holding a slot when they are so limited. From the first post.
  • Remember I’m a human on the other side of this screen, and I’m writing a novel with a deadline. Please give me at least one week to complete your order and be respectful.
  • As long as you make your payments, I do not care if you shop hop. Just make sure the other artist is okay with shop hopping as well. On the payment section of your form.
  • Payments made that are removed after the graphic is made will result in being added to the blacklist.

THE LION PRIDE LOYALTY PROGRAM

The loyalty program I have means not only perks for the shop when it’s closed, but also discounted prices, extra packages, priority slots, and more. Each package only has so many slots available, so please take this into consideration before applying for the program.

THE CUB PACKAGE

To become a Cub Member, you must make a total of 3 requests + Mention me on your profile

• Discounted Price of 2 less comments from payments.
  • Priority Slot Placement

CURRENT CUBS OF THE PRIDE

• OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN

THE HUNTER PACKAGE

To become a Hunter Member, you must make a total of 5 requests + Mention me on your profile

• Discounted Price of 2 less comments from payments.
  • No Follow Payment Needed
  • Can request one time while shop is closed

CURRENT HUNTERS OF THE PRIDE

• OPEN
  • OPEN

THE NOBLE PACKAGE

To become a Noble Member, you must make a total of 8 requests + Mention me on your profile

• Discounted Price of 3 less comments from payments.
  • Can request two times while shop is closed
  • Access to Specialty Packages (Awards Package / Story Package/ Etc…)

CURRENT NOBLES OF THE PRIDE

• OPEN
  • OPEN

THE ROYALTY PACKAGE

To become the Royal Member, you must make a total of 12 requests + Mention me on your profile

• No Comments Needed in Payment
  • Can request three times while shop is closed
  • Access to Specialty Packages (Awards Package / Story Package/ Etc…)
  • No story Mention Payment needed

CURRENT ROYAL OF THE PRIDE

• OPEN

GRAPHIC REQUESTS

Chapter Banners
Payment - 5 comments on my story Odyssey of Hades + Mention my story on your profile
each request is for 5 banners, no more no less

• OPEN
  • OPEN

Book Covers
Payment - 5 comments on my story, Odyssey of Hades + Shoutout of story on your profile + Follow + Credit for cover in story blurb

• OPEN
  • OPEN

Social Media Graphics
Payment - 3 comments on my story, Odyssey of Hades + Mention the story on your profile + Follow

• OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN

Award Stickers
Payment - 1 comment per sticker on my story, Odyssey of Hades + Follow + Mention the story on your profile OR in your awards book + Credit me for the stickers in your awards

• OPEN

Logos
Payment - 2 Comments on my story Odyssey of Hades + Follow + Mention the story on your profile

• OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN

REQUEST FORMS

Chapter Banners

Username //
Type of Banners // (dividers, thank you for reading, author’s note, etc…)
Color Scheme // (hex codes for best results)
Genre //
Title of story //
Payment complete //

Book Covers

Pen Name //
Title //
Genre //
Theme //
Type of Cover // (Vector, Image, Manipulation)
Payment Complete //

Social Media Graphics

Wattpad Username //
Title of Story //
Link to Book Cover //
Award Stickers //
Genre //
Theme //
Payment Complete //

Award Stickers

Name of Award //
How many Stickers //
Sticker Titles // (Winner, Runner-up, judge, etc…)
Wattpad Username //
Theme //
Payment Complete //

Logos

Username //
Theme //
Type of Logo //
Genre // (your most written/worked on genre)
Type of Logo // (what is the logo being used for)
Payment Complete //

LOYALTY PROGRAM APPLICATION

Username //
Request Total //
Mention Me //

When you post your application for the loyalty program, you will get a reply that let’s you know if you were accepted. If so, you will also be told which tier you were accepted for. If your application is denied, I will let you know why so that you’re not left in the dark.

PREMADE FOR SALE

To claim any Premade cover, please reply to the thread with a claim for the title on the chosen cover and include the changes you would like to be made to it.

Do Not complete payment until you have been accepted for the cover. I try to fit your title and name first before I respond to your claim to make sure it will work.

Can Change // Author Name
Attempt to Change // Title (depends on length of title)
Payment // 2 comments on Odyssey of Hades + Mention the story on your profile.

Can Change // Author Name, Title & Tagline
Payment // 2 comments on Odyssey of Hades + Mention the story on your profile

Can Change // Author Name & Tagline
Will attempt // Title
Payment // 2 comments on Odyssey of Hades + Mention the story on your profile

Chapter Banners

Username // Shakespearian1 (Note: I go by Rue Jay Hamilton, so for these specific banners, I would like Rue Jay Hamilton used instead of Shakespearian1)
Type of Banners // (dividers, thank you for reading, author’s note, etc…) Thank You For Reading
Color Scheme // (hex codes for best results) af0101, dd9e53, d5af0f
Genre // Fantasy
Title of story // Red as Blood
Payment complete // Will be once accepted

I have no idea why I’ve only just noticed but please don’t use my work to advertise your services, thanks. :upside_down_face: