List 5 facts about you, your story, and your characters [updated!]

Lemme do one

About me:

1. I can’t do a handstand.
  2. I’m not a tiger, I’m a fox.
  3. I have a YouTube channel @ Fox_in_Thoughts which is a play on “fox in socks”.
  4. I know a tiny miniscule bit of Mexican Spanish because I was in a tiny Spanish club in high school. I don’t remember much. I might remember how to sing the Spanish alphabet.
  5. I did hula for half a year once.

About my story:

1. Lunar Heart, Shadow Bound’s title has changed twice.
  2. I’m going to self-publish this eventually.
  3. The story is a combination of a few ideas. One is a secret, forbidden friendship between a controller and their victim. The other is a blue bipedal feline being an endangered species. Another is a world with distinct color cultures on a planet made out of six torus planets.
  4. It was a 2016 NaNoWriMo win.
  5. It’s going to be broken up into a duology. Actually, it was originally a duology but on Wattpad I made it a Part 1 and Part 2 in one book.

About my characters:

1. Pinti, the MC, used be an only child and then I gave her a little sister.
  2. Her best friend Kirlan is the youngest of six brothers.
  3. Pinti’s best female friend Chardi is a smart inventor. Her best invention is a better pully system for the well in the clan.
  4. Pinti is the last Kattaluna with lunar magick and her clan rely on her for healing their wounds.
  5. Pinti is a found child and doesn’t know where she’s from or what happened to her biological parents.