Looking for a critique partner!

Hi! I’m new here and I’m looking for someone to give me an honest opinion about my writing, story, characters etc. If anyone would be so kind to do that, I would appreciate it because I really want to improve!

I’m writing my first draft right now, so I could send it to you when I finish :smiling_face:

The story is about a man who took part in a secret government program that was supposed to create the perfect spy using psychotronics, but it was shut down and now he’s a criminal, selling information to anyone who pays him well. He made a mistake in the past that hurt the person he cared about and most of the story concentrates on him finding out what really happenned, and whose fault was that. It also includes remote viewing.

2 Likes

Heya :smiley: It may help people decide if you tell us more about your story and what it is like. Also, if you have the possibility to do anything in return, it would help to mention that, as well. Critique usually works best in exchanges :blush:

1 Like

Of course I would love to exchange and read your books as well to give my honest opinion :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds good! What’s your story about? This will help people figure out if they might be a good fit or not :blush:

2 Likes

I edited my post and wrote a synopsis of my story, thank you so much for helping me out :yellow_heart:

1 Like

wonderful! it was my pleasure, welcome to Wacky! :beautifulheart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.