Looking for Youtubers etc?

So sorry if this is the wrong place!

I’m looking for people who make YouTube videos, so I can design you some thumbnails. My portfolio is being redone and although I’ve been motivated for most of the branding projects, I’m drawing a blank with thumbnail projects.

I’m more than happy with doing gaming thumbnails, vlog thumbnails, whatever sort of videos you make. Please just let me know in the replies what you need, including title, your brand colours (if needed), images to use (if you have any), whatever! :smiley:

2 Likes

Apologies if this is a dumb question, but can they be “fakes” (practice) or concepts, or would you prefer real ones?

I’d prefer real ones so I have metrics to go off of! :smiley:

1 Like

This might go better into #artists-showroom:graphic-shops, so I’ve moved it there for you. And maybe you could consider a title change? I thought you’d be asking for YouTube channels to watch, haha, not offering a service for Youtubers :laughing:

…I need to come back :eyes:. Have you already tried reaching out in Twitter YouTube communities? I know so many people who constantly ask for help with thumbnails.

Also, @shutupsin - you need? :eyes:

1 Like

Mayyybe. Idk if i still wanna keep my gaming YT tho. :skull:

2 Likes

Thanks for moving! <3 I’ll consider a title change tooooo

2 Likes

Come baaaaaackkkkk yes!

1 Like

I have a YT I just setup for my audiochapters and game cut scenes. If you still need a test dummy.

1 Like

Do you want these by a certain time? I’m waiting for a new game release to put up a new video, so just trying to see my timeline.

Nope! Unless I finalise my portfolio by then but honestly take your time

1 Like

Bookmarking!

1 Like