What are fakes?: Covers I make for your entertainment. Maybe you want me to make your cover in my style? Or a cover for a fake story that you’ll never write? Or I could try and make the cover of your favorite book?
What happens with fakes?
- You get to keep it as art, if you want.
- The overall design will be put up for a premade in my premade shop.
If you want a real cover…message me.
Important Fox Notes:
- I won’t do face claims which means if it is a fanfic, I won’t put the celebrity or character on the cover.
- Covers can take up to 2 HOURS to make. I don’t slap text on a pretty pinterest picture and give it to you with a cookie.
- I have limitations. I’m not a magic covermaking sorceress. I’m just the secretary to the fox that makes the covers.
- Recently into making fantasy covers.
- A genre I rarely do is romance, sci-fi, horror, and western. You want to challenge me?
Here’s what you gotta do:
Step 1. Say hi. Fill out the form. Multiple is okay, too.
Yep, that’s it
Here’s the form. Please fill this one out and no other.
Title: (Let me know if someone else can reuse this title or not. Premade covers can mean that sometimes people will keep the title.)
Summary: (book summary)
Mood of the cover: (happy, sad, cutesy, romantic, magical, creepy, mysterious, use adjectives)
Color Palette: using this site, tell me the names of one or two palettes you would like me to use for your cover. Or not and leave it to beaver.
Ideas: (any ideas you have.)
Example Covers: (It helps for inspiration, too)
If you have questions, do ask. I won’t bite.
Tagline: Tells something about the story. Usually something intriguing. Maybe it’s a quote, a bit of dialogue, something to make you stop and go WHAT? Harry Potter example: the boy who lived.
Subtitle: The second title after the main title. For The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, the subtitle would be The Chronicles of Narnia. A subtitle can also be Book One or XYZ Series or A Short Story or A BTS Fanfic.