Maps and Regions

I found a good resource online about the regions in America with details of each from Dr. Jeremy Posadas which I found very detailed.

Here is an image of the map:

And here is the webpage if you’re interested in downloading other copies of the map or if you want to find out about it:

I thought that this map would be a good resource for both story writing, and for general knowledge of areas. It’s a pretty interactive map and I think that it seems pretty accurate.

And if you want to, you can all talk about what regions you’re from if you’re American, I guess, and what your culture is like.

4 Likes

This map confirms what they say: if you live in Florida, you have to go north to get to the south. (>‿◠):v:

So where’s your book taking place again? I can’t remember if it’s California or Miami…

2 Likes

:wink: Yes!

Which book? Haha.

2 Likes

Hee! Well then, how many are you writing and where does each of them take place? ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

2 Likes

Luci lives in the Unexplored Territories

2 Likes

1 Like

Somewhere between the middle finger and I-74? I think I’ve been there before… ☜(ˆ▿ˆc)

1 Like

I think one of them is in Southern Florida and the rest are either on the Southwest, Mountain West, West Coast or Nothwest afaik. :wink:

2 Likes