Mari & T present: All You Can Banter!

I’m not even Catholic but something seems sacrilegious about sexualizing the pope of all people. xD

5 Likes

me neither
it just feels unholy but idk i gotta ask an actual catholic

3 Likes

Dang, I walked right into that one I guess :rofl:

4 Likes

I say this all the time… My 8th grade English teacher told my honors class at the time that he’ll be driving the bus, we’re all taking a field trip down with him :joy:.

3 Likes

ok so according to my partner (an ex catholic), someone’s gonna get crucified

3 Likes

I wanted to say something very inappropriate XD… When the bed goes a rocking… XD…

2 Likes

My old roommate used to take shots of holy water, I think we’ll be fine XD lol.

3 Likes

This is a scene from the show and THAT IS THE ACTUAL SONG THEY USED :rofl::rofl: I was screaming

https://youtu.be/mHgG_bHGItM

Also, if you watch the full show, it’s not necessarily sexualizing and it is made by an Italian, so there’s, uh… A special kind of sensibility to it, I guess, lol. They’re just emphasising his youth and ‘freshness’ :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

where did they get all that holy water
imma need some

3 Likes

The big catholic church in NY lol

3 Likes

i live near too many churches
i mean i could walk to the one near the little strip mall

3 Likes

Yeahhhh, you did, but iss ok, we let you walk past :rofl::rofl:

:musical_note: highway to hell… :musical_note:

Kinky

Now, what kind of holy are we talking 'bout here? :eyes: coz there’s lotsa things that look like water…

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Thats actually hilarious. That looks like a show I would be into! xD I like how it cut the song right before the wiggling started. :eyes:

4 Likes

It’s absolutely brilliant. I loved it but still haven’t gotten around to watching series 2. 10/10 would recommend tho :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Welp, I’m gonna go hide my face in shame now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Here, have some holy water :tumbler_glass: :joy: btw, whiskey does legit mean ‘water of life’ in gaelic

3 Likes

Resisting urge to make religious jokes

3 Likes

Welcome to the club :joy:

3 Likes

But seriously, you don’t want to hear my rants on religion hehe

3 Likes