Mason jar beverages???

Has anyone drunk a beverage out of mason jar yet or at all?

My Turn:
No, I have not. I would like to though but I tend to forget sometimes.

What about you?

Here’s a pic. :slightly_smiling_face:

NOTE: Yes, I know this is common and nothing new. You’d be surprise by the fact that not many people tried this…I suppose.

3 Likes

Also, show some pictures of some delicious mason jar beverages if you can.

oh yeah, my mom has glasses like that just for regular drinking. You can get them at walmart probably.

also just empty jars from like, the basement i guess. cleaned of course. some people also make glasses by cutting off the bottoms of alcohol bottles and smoothing the sharp edges, those are pretty cool.

3 Likes

Only at Cracker Barrel

2 Likes

So, you live somewhere near a Cracker Barrel?
I’ve always wanted to try that place out, but I don’t live anywhere near a Cracker Barrel.

1 Like

Ooh! :open_mouth:

1 Like

You are missing out. You might see a few during a road trip to the east coast.

1 Like

The food there does look good though.
I just need to get to it…someday. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My dad uses those for other things :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like holding little trinkets and things of that nature?

1 Like

Anyone else?

And storing things he makes. Food things.

1 Like

Sounds tasty.
Are those foods like sauces and soups?

1 Like

I can goods when I’m in the mood. They came out with the handled jelly jars when I was a kid as a gimmick to keep people loyal to jelly brands. So yes, canning jars with handles, drank out of them as a kid.

2 Likes

Not anymore?

Yeah, or experiments/dehydrated food/pickled things.

1 Like

Oh cool.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve got one jelly jar with a handle still left. I use it just like any other mug, but I don’t tend to put coffee in glass, so I more often give it to the kids. Things are hard to break, for glass.

1 Like

Awesome. :ok_hand:

One of my sisters is big on country lifestyles where mason jars a popular thing within the idea of kitchen-appliances and so we have a ton of them. They’re really great to use for drinks and look so nifty!

1 Like