🎉 Meet Our New Team Members! 🎉

I’m sure many of you have seen these wonderful folks around the forums interacting with you all, but we’ve officially added them to our team! Please drop in and congratulate these wonderful users!

New Moderator:
@SomewhatDistracted

With a wonderful, wry sense of humor, SomewhatDistracted settled into the team dynamic as if she’d been there all along! She’s also in the GMT+2 time zone, so she’s around most often to help our users who aren’t in the US.

New Mini-Mods:
@TheMidnightAssassin

Aevyn is a prominent presence in the forums! They can be found coding or hanging out in many of the chat threads and never hesitate to help people with questions! They also draw amazing art (of Wisp, among other things), and are so friendly to everybody.

@48lexR
Lex is a fun, engaging mini-mod who loves to socialize with our users and is very good at pointing our users in the right direction when they need help! He knows the ins and outs of our forum just as well as we do and has great timing for funny remarks. :stuck_out_tongue: He also may or may not be a supervillain.

Congrats to our new team members, we’re so happy to have you with us!

37 Likes

:man_supervillain: @48lexR

5 Likes

:supervillain::sunglasses:

7 Likes

News to me

7 Likes

A good villain doesn’t reveal his intentions…

8 Likes

Ok? I just never saw you as a supervillian. I engage in more supervillanous behavior, arguably.

8 Likes

Lex does it behind closed doors, why do you think he made a whole alter ego? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Oh OK

I guess I’m just a regular villian, then

5 Likes

T ur a supervillain, too, ya know :raised_hand:t4: :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

:shushing_face:

5 Likes

:rofl:

Cat’s out of the bag now. Time to kickstart the plan :eyes:

7 Likes

Engage plan Alpha Congo :eyes:

4 Likes

Yep. Do that. :eyes:

4 Likes

Congratulations new team members :clap: I’m sure you’ll be good at your new jobs/roles in Wacky Writers :relaxed:

7 Likes

awesome job

5 Likes

congratulations, guys!

4 Likes

Congrats @TheMidnightAssassin and @48lexR!!! I’m so proud of you two :grin:

5 Likes

Nice. Congrats.

4 Likes

Well idk what this actually means but congratulations to you guys​:clap::clap: Epic job well done

4 Likes