Mint Chocolate | Open | Fakes Only

@stella_vigo Delivery! Let me know if you want any changes! Also, would you mind if I turned your request into a premade?

2 Likes

Oooh, that’s nice! Sure, you can turn it into a premade :slight_smile:

Just one suggestion: maybe you can center the background and make it bigger?

2 Likes

alright! ty!

1 Like
Summary

3 Likes

boppity bop

Title: Gay in History

Author’s name: Aurora Cross

Genre: Drama, Historical

Color scheme: Orange, Grey… whatever works for you.

Short summary:

In 2020, being gay is hard. Jack feels like an outcast.

In the 1980s, it’s even harder. Jack feels like a criminal.

He wasn’t planning on time travelling or coming out as gay; but here we are.

But no more. Jack wants to be gay however the fuck he wants; then the universe decides to send him back. To the 1980s.

Join Jacques Matthews on his journey of rebellion, a juicy romance, a pint of time-traveliling and some self discovery.

Ideas (include pictures and/or word descriptions): I was thinking of a silhouette a guy, with a monument/landmark of the 1980s edited into it. Like this, just with a guy:

Summary

1 Like

OoO tysm for requesting! Accepted!

1 Like

bump

oi frick, Im sorry i completely forgot about this eek-

1 Like
Extremely Late Delivery >.< sorry

3 Likes

Idk if you would like a song title or whatever it’s called but here it is~

Title: Stay Gold

Author’s name: BTS

Genre: Romantic, uh…yeah, something nice like that

Color scheme: gold (obviously), pink, purple, nice flower colors

Short summary: it’s about a boy cheering up a girl? Idk…use this song for inspiration~ Stay Gold

Ideas (include pictures and/or word descriptions): Lots of flowers, basically a field of flowers, make it sunny and aesthetic (no people) and that’s all~

Fonts/font styles(optional): Curly? Something cursive and nice

2 Likes
I tried something simplistic heh, hope you like it!

1 Like

Pretty! Thank you~

1 Like

Ooh, this looks fun! Here’s a fake idea~

FORM

Title: Magical Mayhem

Author’s name: a_girl_who_writes

Genre: Fantasy, comedy and romance

Color scheme: Blue, purple, silver. Cool colors

Short summary:
One kingdom. Two heirs. What could possibly go wrong?
When the enstranged (and some might say loopy) Duke and Duchess of Mayhem decide to have a little bit of fun when it comes to the royal coronation, things go haywire far quicker than their daughter, Maya, ever would have dreamed. They decide to enter her as eligible for the throne, much to the dismay of a rival Court couple and their spacy son Quill. (Yes, Quill. Don’t laugh, he’s quite sensetive about his name). When Maya convinces Quill that he has a better chance of winning if he works with her, rather than against her- she doesn’t want this position anymore than her pet parrot- they get into several laughter inducing circumstances. From learning how to fly to hatching a dragon egg, there’s never a dull moment when Mayhem meets magic.

Ideas (include pictures and/or word descriptions):
image image

2 Likes
I have... many versions lol

Uploading: New Project - 2020-10-24T160925.118.png…

4 Likes

Ooh, I like the third one! Thanks for making it! Also, you’re really talented, your covers are beautiful :sparkles:

2 Likes

aw thank you! :beautifulheart: :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Np!

Question: is it rude to ‘threadhop’ on fakes? I really love yours, but I want to see ideas other peeps have too (and it’s not like i’m actually using the cover

2 Likes

Not at all!

2 Likes

Cool! Have a great night/day/dawn/dusk!

2 Likes