Mizu-chan's Studio |Open for requests| 2 /3

realy?? ok I’ll add a link here

https://www.wattpad.com/user/MizuChanBoii

here ya go

3 Likes

FORM 1

Name: Kiet
Hair: Black hair up to neck (see reference pic), a little messy?
Clothes: Traditional men’s hanfu
Bust or full body?: Full body if possible :slight_smile:
Extras: If possible, can you have him holding a sword? (see reference pic)

References:

Sword example: (slighty wavy towards the hilt, gets a bit straight towards the point)

Character reference: (East Asian male)

Any extra notes?: Your sketches look so awesome! That is all.

Please let me know about the payment–should I do it now, or wait until you accept or deny the request?

Thanks so much beforehand!

2 Likes

𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕕!

I love him alreadyyy!

As for the payment, I’d like it if u didnt do it untill I’ve finished the drawing. So once I’m done I’ll let u know to complete the payment :))

Thank uuu!!!

2 Likes

please do! I’m afraid I dont think I can do J justice, I hope u can request another character.

1 Like

Yaay! Thanks so much! I’ll wait to do the payment, then :smiley:

2 Likes

ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟~

For: @cbryson207

Heyy, so sorry for the long wait! I was super busy, but I finally got some free time, and I’ve completed Raizo.

Now that you know it’s ready, please complete the payment for form 1, full body.

2 Likes

What’s your Wattpad Name

1 Like

same as on here :grin:

2 Likes

Form 1 Full body

2 Likes

Have u also read two chapters of one of my books and left 2 comments?

2 Likes

I selected form 1

2 Likes

For form 1 full body, u have to complete payment for the full body form and the bust form :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I did add one of your books

2 Likes

I know you did, but the full body form’s payment is both forms combined. So you have to complete the the bust form plus what the full body form says.

that’s why I wrote ‘all of the above’ i meant that the full body form is the bust form plus extra :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry I’m just confused All of the above means

1 Like

i’m sorry, I didn’t mean to confuse you. Let me edit the payment section real quick, I think it’ll be easier to understand then

2 Likes

Okay

1 Like

Here u go, I’ve edited it :grin:

this is what i meant when I said all of the above

3 Likes

I’ve really got to go right now, I hope u can finish the payment soon. I’ll send you the drawing as soon as I possibly can after that(would u like me to send it here or privately?) It’s really late here, I’m sorry I cant stay up any longer :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Okay thanks

2 Likes