Mizu-chan's Studio |Open for requests| 2 /3

realy?? ok Iโ€™ll add a link here

https://www.wattpad.com/user/MizuChanBoii

here ya go

3 Likes

FORM 1

Name: Kiet
Hair: Black hair up to neck (see reference pic), a little messy?
Clothes: Traditional menโ€™s hanfu
Bust or full body?: Full body if possible :slight_smile:
Extras: If possible, can you have him holding a sword? (see reference pic)

References:

Sword example: (slighty wavy towards the hilt, gets a bit straight towards the point)

Character reference: (East Asian male)

Any extra notes?: Your sketches look so awesome! That is all.

Please let me know about the paymentโ€“should I do it now, or wait until you accept or deny the request?

Thanks so much beforehand!

2 Likes

๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐••!

I love him alreadyyy!

As for the payment, Iโ€™d like it if u didnt do it untill Iโ€™ve finished the drawing. So once Iโ€™m done Iโ€™ll let u know to complete the payment :))

Thank uuu!!!

2 Likes

please do! Iโ€™m afraid I dont think I can do J justice, I hope u can request another character.

1 Like

Yaay! Thanks so much! Iโ€™ll wait to do the payment, then :smiley:

2 Likes

โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•—๐•š๐•”๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ~

For: @cbryson207

Heyy, so sorry for the long wait! I was super busy, but I finally got some free time, and Iโ€™ve completed Raizo.

Now that you know itโ€™s ready, please complete the payment for form 1, full body.

2 Likes

Whatโ€™s your Wattpad Name

1 Like

same as on here :grin:

2 Likes

Form 1 Full body

2 Likes

Have u also read two chapters of one of my books and left 2 comments?

2 Likes

I selected form 1

2 Likes

For form 1 full body, u have to complete payment for the full body form and the bust form :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I did add one of your books

2 Likes

I know you did, but the full body formโ€™s payment is both forms combined. So you have to complete the the bust form plus what the full body form says.

thatโ€™s why I wrote โ€˜all of the aboveโ€™ i meant that the full body form is the bust form plus extra :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry Iโ€™m just confused All of the above means

1 Like

iโ€™m sorry, I didnโ€™t mean to confuse you. Let me edit the payment section real quick, I think itโ€™ll be easier to understand then

2 Likes

Okay

1 Like

Here u go, Iโ€™ve edited it :grin:

this is what i meant when I said all of the above

3 Likes

Iโ€™ve really got to go right now, I hope u can finish the payment soon. Iโ€™ll send you the drawing as soon as I possibly can after that(would u like me to send it here or privately?) Itโ€™s really late here, Iโ€™m sorry I cant stay up any longer :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Okay thanks

2 Likes