Mizu-chan's Studio |Open for requests| 2 /3

๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•–~

Iโ€™ve been doing a lot of digital art recently, so Iโ€™d like some requests for practise.

You can ask for any character, OC, anime character. Iโ€™d appreciate if u added references. (Iโ€™d like to let everyone know, I dont draw eyes)

Theyโ€™ll all be mostly sketches, like the reference pics.

Iโ€™ll also be picking the ones that I want to do, so please donโ€™t be upset if I donโ€™t pick urs(u can request a diff character if ur first one isnโ€™t accepted)

Please specify whether youโ€™d like a full body or only a bust in your request!

Form 1

Name:
Hair:
Clothes:
References:
Bust or full body?:
Extras: (wings, horns,etc.)

Any extra notes?:

Form 2

Character of choice:
References:
Any changes?: (diff clothes, diff hair?,etc.)

Examples of art

Payment

Form 1, bust: follow, read 2 chapters of any of my books, and please leave 2 comments.

Form 1, full body: follow, read 2 chapters of any of my books, and please leave 2 comments + add one of my books to a public reading list.

Form 2, bust: follow, read 1 chapter of any of my books, and please leave a comment.

Form 2, full body: follow, read 1 chapter of any of my books, and please leave a comment + add one of my books to a public reading list.

If youโ€™re thinking of using any of my works in books/fics/posts, Iโ€™d love you to. But please credit me: @mizzmizu on WackyWriters and @ mizzmizu_ on Wattpad.

11 Likes

boop

1 Like

Iโ€™m not filling out a request, but just wanted to say your art is so very emotional, well done! :heart:

2 Likes

thank you!

3 Likes

boop

1 Like

boop

1 Like

Name: J
Hair: Dark brown
Clothes: Tight clothing, kind of similar to the style from the movie โ€œTron: Legacyโ€, but with shorter sleeves, no disc thing, and no glowy bits on the โ€˜outfitโ€™.
Extras: Can you do a mechanical/robotic arm? (Left one)

Any extra notes?:

Summary

Thank you! If I need to add anything else please let me know. (Iโ€™d also like to request again and/or choose something different if this isnโ€™t something youโ€™d like to do)

2 Likes

Name: Mr. Kondan
Hair: His hair is floppy and a bit thin. Heโ€™s not balding yet though.
Clothes: A pink shirt like the one below. His pants are baggy and blue.
References: Iโ€™ll probably send my drawing of him soon.
Extras: Heโ€™s 6โ€™2

Any extra notes?: He has a little of wrinkles around his eyes, but not much. I can say that he looks good for his age

2 Likes

โ„™๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜โ€ฆ

Hi @A131313 Iโ€™m not really sure about this one,hmm

youโ€™d like me to draw him in something similar to this, but with shorter sleeves and no disc or glowy bits? Just trying to clarify, I was getting confused with the two reference pictures๐Ÿ˜…

I could definitely do that. Iโ€™d really appreciate a reference picture tho, pls๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐••!

It looks fairly easy. I will however, wait for your drawing to get a better idea of the hair.

1 Like

I need A Vampire Character for my story full body

2 Likes

๐”ผ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฃโ€ฆ

That sounds fun! But could you please fill out form1 for this.

2 Likes

Okay

2 Likes

Name: Raizo Kodo

Hair: Black

Clothes:

References:

2 Likes

Iโ€™m loving it already! Iโ€™d just like to clarify something, is the hair from the clothes reference what youโ€™d like his hair to look like?(obv not the colour) If not, could u send me a pic for his hair.

2 Likes

His hair looks

2 Likes

Ah, sorry for being so late. I actually want to do a different character instead of the old man:

Name: Sam Callais
Hair: He has regular brown hair and kind of thick brows. Iโ€™m not sure what his hair is supposed to look like yet, so you can do your own thing there.
Clothes: A green plaid sweater with a white shirt. His pants are baggy.
References: I donโ€™t have any :0
Extras:

About him: Heโ€™s majoring in History, so heโ€™s your average dude. He used to be a speech coach, but he quitted two years before. He fell in love with one of his students in the club when he was 19, but he thought she could be at least 16 because of how old she looked, but she was really 14.

2 Likes

dw about it! Iโ€™ll try my best with this one. I have an alright picture of him in my head, so Iโ€™ll go off that.

1 Like

Iโ€™ll do the payment then :smiley:

2 Likes

I canโ€™t find your profile anywhere 0.o

2 Likes