My prompts

That’s completely reasonable. Wattpad and other social writing platforms can really suck the life out of people lol!

2 Likes

I had been on there since 2014, and aside from all the change and drama going on with wattpad, I think I needed to hit the reset button

2 Likes

Someone help me brainstorm some ideas of what type of mystery I should try for this prompt, because I think murder mystery is quite overused and I tend to turn to that a lot & I want to make this a slice of life prompt. P.S. this might be told from the pov of a child.

3 Likes

You could do something paranormal or do organized crime

2 Likes

Paranormal is intriguing me. Maybe aliens?

1 Like

Could do something that contains to the beach. Is there an ocean? Maybe something like sirens, or sand people? :thinking:

1 Like

Hmm. A conspiracy told through the child’s eyes. Like, a misunderstanding until they realise what the adults really mean when they’re talking? :thinking:

2 Likes

Ooo that could be interesting!

2 Likes

Thanks for helping me. I’m slowly getting more ideas for the narrative this story could take. I am thinking of “The Florida Project” vibes.

2 Likes

No problem! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s fun building new stories to piece different outlooks of the world together.

2 Likes

In which a superhero has the biggest crush on his best friend but doesn’t know if he has a chance…

2 Likes

This prompt is growing in my head to be bigger than just another short story, but a whole world I could escape into for a while

1 Like

A man saved from a fire as a child goes on an adventure to find out who his mother was, and who he really is.
Genre: fantasy.

1 Like

His mom is one of those fire salamanders, I bet.

1 Like

Maybe some part of his family. Some fire salamander God with a human form, collecting a castle of virgins as his legacy to see which petty human spawn can harness his power as some kind of plot point?

Dude ends up becoming an assassin or something in this messed up world of supernatural beings, not knowing his legacy, or that there are people in a safer realm that don’t even know about the existence of these realms.

Knows the story of how he was stolen from the fire from his adopted parent, and he goes back to the ruins (surprisingly finds enough left of the place) haunted by the women’s ghosts walking aimlessly, wanting to be put to rest in peace, where he finds out who he really is by being back there. Maybe he meets his father / goes on a mission to find his father after going there, finding out more.

1 Like

That’s genius!

1 Like

It is? :flushed:

1 Like

I think so

1 Like

Thanks :open_mouth: i have been thinking of writing something like this but I’m also sidetracked by this other project I’m mentally fleshing out and planning for. I wanna write it all but it’s hard to multitask writing, something always gets sidetracked.

1 Like