Name a fictional character who you know would...

NOTE: THIS FICTIONAL CHARACTER IS NOT FROM YOUR NOVEL OR ANY OF YOUR STORIES!!! THEY COME FROM THE PUBLISHED MEDIA OF FAMOUS OR SEMI-FAMOUS PEOPLE!!! I WILL ONLY ACCEPT THAT!!!

Continuation of the topic title: Name a fictional character who you know would instantly becomes friends with you in the real world versus a fictional character who would instantly ignore you in the real world?

To make it more interesting, these are the fictional characters you like or love so much.

I shall explain better:

The characters you love (depending on the character though) are those characters you love because they are cool looking have personality that excites you and is badass, and possibly is attractive. But you meet this character in the real world, they will NEVER notice you or even acknowledge your existence in the slightest. The moment they see you and as you strive to get to know them, they’ll either find your boring or a nuisance.

Now, compare that to a character you like or just find decent (still depending on the character), that have a personality that is fine, they aren’t the coolest character in appearance and over personality, slightly badass, but still tries, and have moments where they are boring. Yet they are still somehow likable (whatever that means to you) in a sense. However, if this character met you, they might actually want to be your friend in the real world. You either give off that vibe they like or they just want to be a friendly person.

You see what I am getting at?
Thoughts and feelings?

@NotARussianBot
@JohnnyTuturro
@J.L.O
@alenatenjo
@copyedit
@TheTigerWriter
@Akje
@JojoDahlia
@MatthewJH

Hey, you guys, wanna answer this?!

2 Likes

Yeah, it is a tough question, now that I am thinking about it.
:confounded:

1 Like

If I dont answr this yonight, bug me agaon. On the road. Lol

1 Like

I will do that!
:grin:

I honestly have no idea what fictional characters would think of me one way or another. I mean, I’ve never read a book and thought, Oooh, this character and I would get along great! Granted, most of the books I read are about characters who are unhinged… (♯^.^ღ)

2 Likes

Do the characters have to be human?

1. Awesome characters that would do their best to ignore me...
  1. Bobby Axelrod from Billions
  2. Motoko Kusagni from Ghost in the Shell
2. Decent characters that might like me...
  1. Poe from Altered Carbon
  2. Priscilla from Gunslinger Girl

The only other candidates I can think of, for now, are awesome characters that might like me or, in an arranged meeting scenario, be pre-conditioned to like me (e.g. a GSG or Armtiage III cyborg). There are also some awesome characters that would probably kill me if I annoyed them too much (don’t pester veteran fighters / assassins / intelligence operatives).

2 Likes

I don’t think many of us would get along. They would all think Im lazy.

3 Likes

None

All

2 Likes

Ha! That honesty!
LOL!

2 Likes

I strongly feel my favorites who will DEFINITELY not vibe with me, will either:

1. Kill me if I so much as talk or bother them.
  2. Say hello and if I try to press harder will shun me or give me weirded out looks.
  3. Ignore me to the point they won’t even look in my direction, unless I have something that greatly interest them.
  4. Won’t even know I exist and if they do, find me boring as hell.

Yeah, this is great knowing I like characters that will NEVER like me back in the real world…

:sweat_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Same, truly same.
I like characters who if they were real, that many people would find appalling or admired for the wrong reasons.

Like those asshole or just evil ass characters with psychotic tendencies.

I swear I am sane. LOL!

1 Like

Yeah, in her case, I feel like she’d want results from you to even get you to notice her a little bit or she’ll just find you boring as hell.

Another person, I just thought of is Revy from Black Lagoon, because my god, imagine trying to get on that woman’s good graces!

Just imagine. She and me will NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS get along. She’d either kill me or avoid me like the plague. Balalaika is the same way. The lady freaks me out and terrifies me.

Maybe in her younger years, she would’ve probably liked me a little bit. But now, hell to the no!

There are many characters that I like, but aren’t my favorites that I know for a definite fact will despise me or ignore my existence, when it comes to anime.

I would make a list, but it’s a bit alarming knowing that.
LOL!

I will allow this!

I agree. And the ones that aren’t are severely mentally ill. Like the guy in my profile picture right now!

1 Like

Or it would be that awkward anime/romance where they have NO reason to like pitiful you, so everything is awkward the whole dang way through it.

Id only make it on Sarcasm and vinegar, at that point. It eould be a race for a beheading or ture love and I’m going to be cranky either way. Lmao

3 Likes

Aw, man, that hurts me. LOL!
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

They can bw ao cute when dkne well, but many times I rwalize that thwy fit me very poorly.

1 Like

Yikes! That’s bad when you come to that realization a little too late.
LOL!

2 Likes