Nightmarish Scenario Time: Choose wisely!

I have three scenarios that one or two of them could potentially be a non-Alagossian story.

Scenario 1: You and a large group of people are tossed into another dimension where the entire world is different levels of bizarre alien labyrinths that go from ridculously easy to impossibly hard. You and the others have to complete each level if you want to go home to your world. The issue is that reaching the end of each labyrinth is time consuming and you can be there the rest of your life the more labyrinths you go through. Yet you will cease to age and remain immortal for eternity. Your sanity and mental state is another issue.

Scenario 2: You come home from work tired and exhausted from the long day. You go to sleep, a rather long sleep. When you wake up the very next day. Your home is covered and has been taken over by plant life. You exit your home to discover everything is covered by plants and vegetation. There are even plant like statues of people in some type of terror. You soon find out that you didn’t sleep for a few days, you somehow slept through an apocalyptic event only to awaken during an aftermath. Now, that you are in plant consumed world full of dangers and deadly entities, you’ll have to fight to survive.

Scenario 3: Rumor has been going around in your town that if you find and capture a genie, that it will grant more than three wishes. But the genies are located deep in a forest that used to be a sea. You and your friends enter the sea turned forest to see if the rumors are true so that you can get more than three wishes. However, the deeper and further you go into the forest, you stumble upon alien yet bizarre things that seem so otherworldly that it shouldn’t exist on earth. You and your friends eventually get lost, but you caused did find a genie in the end. Yet this isn’t a typical genie. Instead you and your friends confronted a monstrous being who is essentially the god/ruler of the forest. Now, that you and your friends find this being and are lost, you all are forced to play a deadly game, but only one will be able to leave while the others will remain trapped for eternity.

These are a bit nightmarish. Out of these scenarios, which could you see yourself fighting hard as you can in?

Got questions, I’ll answer them.

2 Likes

Wishing all of you luck with this. LOL!

No answers at the moment.

I just wanted to comment to say that Korea seems to be obsessed with plants in sci-fi movies. I saw like four or five movie recaps of Korean sci-fi films all following a similar idea of plants taking over Humans in some capacity. Monster plants, most of the time. They seem to really like that sub-genre.

2 Likes

Really? Didn’t know that.

1 Like

Bump.

Anyone else?

You might find some inspiration in Korean sci-fi films :wink:

1 Like

Bump.

Scenarios 1 and 2 are very good if I do say so myself.
The last one is meh. I ran out of things to add. LOL!

@SecretDurham: Check these out, please!

the first one sounds really interesting because immortality and it’d probably look interesting. I’m not sure how it’d pan out, stories that explore the idea of how your mind would change if you no longer had to worry about staying alive are interesting to me.

plants everywhere at least sounds interesting to look at but yeahhh I think I’d die pretty fast XD I think the mystery of why you survived and what happened could be interesting.

being forced into deadly games isn’t one of my favorite tropes personally. the setting sounds interesting though

1 Like

Very true! LOL!

That’s a start.

The setting does sound good, but I sorta ran out of options with the third one.

2 Likes

I like No 2…

Reason… No 1 sounds too much like a take on Escape Room. However, 2 seems like a Day of the Tryfids type of scenario with an uncounted growth of plant life, and a sleep longer than I could imagine to care for… This could come to many things being revealed in time, and some great ways to survive that which has swiftly acclimatised to this new world of wonder… Even after the apocalypse life will find a way,…

SD

2 Likes

Even if it is taken place in a some other dimension that isn’t earth?

1 Like

Yeah… It feels like a Maze Runner Pt1 mixed with Cube in an unknown dimension…

SD

2 Likes

Audrey 2 must have taken over a couple horror movie productions in Korea, then.

1 Like

Can the game be E-Card?