No Strings Attached

Hi guys!

Let’s exchange first chapters and give each other feedback! No strings attached. We don’t need to go on reading each other’s books unless we really want to.

Booked - Dann’E - Wattpad

Who’s in?

3 Likes

I’ll think about it, as I’ve got waaaay too many starts. Lol

2 Likes

No worries xD

I don’t need you to read mine what genre is yours, whats it about and is there triggers?

1 Like

It’s an NA story about college and friendship. There aren’t any trigger warnings : )

1 Like

Cool send the link I’ll read it sometime this week.

1 Like

I can take a look in a few hours.

1 Like

I just recently rewrote the first chapter of my story and I am looking for feedback if you’re interested?

1 Like

@MiniMoxx this sounds up your alley

@DomiSotto yours too if you aren’t overwhelmed with reading atm

3 Likes

I’m interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

King Eden?

I’m interested!

1 Like

Cool! What book would you like for me to read?

1 Like

This one here :slight_smile: if thats cool with you! Let me know when you upload it! I think Wattpad is going down for an hour so no rush :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve been seeing that banner for a week and I still forgot

1 Like

LMAO same. I logged in earlier like: huh let me just do book clubs-- oh right I won’t cause you’ll interrupt me with your stupid maintenance in a bit :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah is that alright? I don’t have another project…https://www.wattpad.com/story/229940251-king-eden

1 Like

Thank you for thinking about me. I am doing NaNo, so I am writing with a closed door for this month.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s good!

1 Like

Yeah, why not… I’m in!

Post the link in the OP when you upload, and I’ll have a read.

Here’s a link to the book I’d like you to take a look at, if you don’t mind that is.

Thanks in advance, SD.

2 Likes