It’s desire pro, using a fair wack of its alternate glyphs :blush:

1 Like

you’re welcome!!

1 Like

Ok cool, thank you!

First one

Title: Look into My Eyes
Author: MisterRabbit
Ideas: The story has vampires in it and features an abandoned amusement park, and I quite like the idea of their being faded eyes in the background. Here are a few inspo pics Untitled on Tumblr

Second one

Title: Against All Odds
Author: MisterRabbit
Ideas: this story has more sexually explicit scenes in it and features demons, and so i’d like the cover to be a bit erotic but not too clear. Here are some pics- Untitled on Tumblr

Please let me know if you need me to provide anything else! :slight_smile:

Hello, it’s me again! :white_heart: This time I’m requesting two book covers + banners. Thank you for considering. :white_heart:

Title: Sweet Parasite
Subtitle: Thousand ways to love
Author: Lev
Genre: Comedy, paranormal, romance
Mood: Modern, romantic, supernatural, comedy
Colors: Black, grey, and light purple.
Ideas: The title is preferable in the same font as the current book cover (1). In the background a typical setting of an American city in Texas or somewhere around there (a city is what I imagine). In the foreground, the main character Ethan with casual clothes (the face claim is Timothée Chalamet), and slightly in the shadows behind him is Vicente (the face claim is Robert Pattinson) in a suit with red eyes and fangs.
Links: Font Book Cover Example , Book Cover Inspo (1), Book Cover Inspo (2), Color Book Cover Example

SECOND BOOK + BANNERS

Title: Bloodstream
Subtitle: Oh, my God! I’m a vampire
Author: Elena Soria
Genre: Paranormal, romance, comedy
Mood: Modern, romantic, supernatural
Colors: Neon pink, neon blue, black, white.
Ideas: The background preferably with city streets. In the foreground is Mark (face claim is Byun Baekhyun from the k-pop group EXO), if possible, Mark can have either black or brown hair with brown eyes. He can wear either casual clothing or a school uniform. Beside him, facing away, Dominic (face claim is Ryan Reynolds) wearing a suit. Dominic’s hair if possible in light brown color with his eyes red. His mouth also (but not necessary) with vampire fangs.
Links: Book Cover Color Example , Book Cover Font Example, Book Cover Inspo (1), Book Cover Inspo (2)

2 Banners: Matching with the cover of Bloodstream
1st Text: Bloodstream by Elena Soria
2nd Text: Thank you for reading
Vote • Comment • Share

ah i am so sorry i completely forgot about this!! I can try and knock smth up in the next week if you’re still after graphics? I just got mad busy with uni stuff, apologies

No worries! That’s completely fine. Take your time :blush:

Here ya go! Sorry about the wait!

open in new tab for full size

3 Likes

I’m so sorry but I’ve got like a bajillion things to do rn, if you don’t mind waiting I can make the graphics but it’ll be a couple weeks at least

2 Likes

Don’t worry. I can definitely wait. IRL comes first. :white_heart:

2 Likes

OMG THESE ARE INCREDIBLE! Thank you so much :relaxed::heart:

2 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Title: Beneath The Moon
Subtitle: Short Stories
Authors name: RavenCoffee or Rai
inspo/ideas: the computer ive been using hasnt been letting me upload images so i cant show the inspo :sweat_smile: but:
a black/red color scheme(maybe a moon?) with blood(im horrible at explaining) but you can play around with it
Notes: Most of my short stories are related to death/kind of gore so thats the vibe im going for
Payment: Wattpad follow, credits in Author Note/Description

And you can Take your time
<3

1 Like

Hello, @kacchan but I will be withdrawing my requests. Waited over a month and haven’t heard from you. :sweat_smile:

oh my god i am so sorry, i’ve been caught up with my master’s dissertation. apologies

1 Like

It’s okay, life comes first. :white_heart:

…reopening…

5 Likes

Hi, I still hope you’re open. I’m Rue, and I’m looking for several things. But first, I will see your skill, which so far is good. So, one graphic at a time. The first is a cover for NaNo (attempt):

Title: Ashen
Subtitle: And so it begins…
Author Name: Rue Jay Hamilton
Genre: Dark Fantasy/High Fantasy
Colors: Black, gold, and red.
Ideas: I see her, The Princess, taking up most of the page. In the background is a plague-and-drought-ridden kingdom. Maybe some flames also surrounded her, but subtly and realistically. The text is in Garamond and bold.
Other: I’m not posting this on Wattpad, but I’m posting it on Tumblr.

I hope you accept. 'Twould be a pleasure.

1 Like

These are so cool!

1 Like

Heya! Here’s my try at this - it’s not my best work but I’m a little rusty. If u want me to change anything lemme kno.

open in new tab for full size

7 Likes