Outlander Graphics

outlander

Hello! I’m Lynne, a veteran Wattpad designer. I dropped designing a year or two ago because I lost all inspiration. Like everyone else, when 2020 started getting worse, I quit entirely. My last official graphic was done in late 2018, but I made exceptions here and there for some folks. But, I’m here now!

welcome

I re-opened my graphic book on Wattpad, if you’d like to check it out and request on there. the form will still be posted here as well if you’d rather request on this thread.

outlander cover

I did make the cover myself, but here are a few more examples for you! some are recent while others are older.

» before requesting, i do ask you read the the first few chapters in my graphic book to answer any questions about payment, guidelines, and more examples.

want to request from me on here? click here for the form.

16 Likes

B U M P

1 Like

Can I request here? I tried commenting on your graphic shop but when I filled out the form it had too many characters :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s okay! Go ahead and put it on here love! x

2 Likes

story title: Short Summers and Old Fires
subtitle*: A Niall Horan Fanfiction
author: Stella Vigo
brief summary: A girl thinks she’s going to spend an ordinary summer until she bumps into her old friend, who happens to be Niall Horan.
ideas: A typography-based cover. The title is big and bold, maybe the word “and” in the title can be small and squished between the other letters (or it can be something else, whatever you think looks good). The title can be just one big sans serif font, but if you want you can have “Short Summers” in that bold sans serif font and “Old Fires” in a swirly/cursive font. The background is a plain and empty beach, preferable facing the sea. I’d prefer if the beach background was during the morning/afternoon, and not sunset/sunrise. The author’s name can be small while the subtitle can be a little bigger. If you want to put a person on the cover, you can put a vector of the female character. She has brown hair, green eyes, fair skin and not-so-noticeable freckles (you don’t have to include the freckles). If you want to include her, you can put her in a way that she’s sort of blocking the title (it’s the first two links under the inspo)
images*: n/a
inspiration: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/87/38/c88738b4eadb284b7924e96c53075166.jpg or https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xhiBt2CSURc/maxresdefault.jpg for if you want to include a girl, like how she’s partially blocking the text. https://images-platform.99static.com//8DNpaDD4ywq109Pzx0sIMvA_ovg=/135x132:1831x1828/fit-in/500x500/99designs-contests-attachments/94/94899/attachment_94899703 or https://disabilityinkidlit.com/dikl/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/cover-for-formerly-shark-girl.jpg is what I’d like the cover to be like
color scheme: bright colors that are not bold, except for maybe blue (because that’s the color of the sea). I’m thinking lots of white, blue, sandy colors, maybe fiery orange for the word “Old Fires”
mood: relaxed, summer
anything else: Though this is a fanfic, I don’t want the celeb’s face on the cover at all :sweat_smile: Thanks for considering!

(oof, sorry if it’s long :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

accept <3 I have one person ahead of you, but you should have it soon!

2 Likes

These are awesome!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much sweetie! That means a lot❤️

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

b u m p

1 Like

b u m p

1 Like

@stella_vigo
here is your cover love! i hope you like it!
don’t forget the payment!
want to see how it was made? you can find the video in my graphic book!

5 Likes

OMG it’s so nice! :heart_eyes: thank you so much! I’ll use it immediately

2 Likes

AH! I’m so glad you like it!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Thanks for requesting! Come again!

2 Likes

Hey, hey these covers are gorgeous! I’m working on a piece of flash right now…was just about to request a cover but then realized I haven’t thought of a title yet. I’ll get back to you when I find a title :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

LOL! I will be right here waiting! :heart:

2 Likes

b u m p

2 Likes

b o o p

2 Likes

wanna see more of my stuff? check out my DeviantArt @ theoutlandish!

3 Likes

Free Bump for ma friendo! :thecuteststar:

2 Likes