paid art commissions by korralistic | ♡

kofiart carrd @korralistic jade, she/her ☆ eng hey, i'm jade! and i've officially opened art commissions for the very first time! i'm a novice artist just doing this for fun, so please go easy on me - and thank you so much if you consider supporting me! i currently offer busts, half bodies, 3/4th bodies, and full body artwork. they're all in my signature "messy sketch" style! for a more cohesive experience of my terms, please check out my art carrd! comms can be done through kofi or DMs <3 if you have any questions, please feel free to ask away! (ㅅ´ ˘ `)
if mobile users can't read this, see here!

hey, i’m jade! and i’ve officially opened art commissions for the very first time! i’m a novice artist just doing this for fun, so please go easy on me - and thank you so much if you consider supporting me! i currently offer busts, half bodies, 3/4th bodies, and full body artwork. they’re all in my signature “messy sketch” style! for a more cohesive experience of my terms, please check out my art carrd! comms can be done through kofi or DMs <3 if you have any questions, please feel free to ask away! (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

art carrd || kofi

4 Likes

TERMS OF SERVICE

by commissioning me you acknowledge and agree to the following terms;

〜 payment is 100% upfront via paypal invoice (unless you opt for kofi) and art will only be started upon successful payment
〜 delivered commissions will contain a non-disruptive and small(!) watermark for my credit, this is nonnegotiable and you are not allowed to remove it.
〜 editing, tracing, copying, using as bases, and claiming as yours is strictly prohibited.
〜 for personal use only! no mass printing, reselling, nfts, or any commercial purposes. feel free to post it anywhere you want as long as you include proper credits!
if for some reason you do wish to use my art for anything commercial, you’re free to reach out to me to discuss but i am not obligated to agree/permit.
〜 wait time… varies;; (especially depending on the piece) can be a few days to a few weeks.
you are more than welcome to (politely) ask for an update should you not hear from me after a reasonable amount of time!
〜 i have the right to post/share your art on my social media.
〜 no major alterations are allowed unless it was a pure error on my own part, i.e i forgot something you clearly mentioned - but very small tweaks are a-ok (and free, ofc)!
〜 refunds/cancellations only permitted if i hadn’t started your art yet, sorry! but if life goes No<3 and throws me a curveball and i find myself unable to finish your commission, i will send you a full refund :>
〜 additional fees may be added if you want anything on my “unsure” list

not exactly a TOS thing, but please keep in mind i’m just a hobbyist artist doing this for fun and practice, so i kindly ask u to go easy on me <3

DOS AND DON’TS

admittedly as a novice artist, i haven’t drawn all that much, so i’ll break this into definitely know i can do, definitely won’t do, and ??? unsure but willing to try/discuss!

can; one character. humans/humanoids, with or without non-human characteristics such as animal ears, robotics, horns, etc, ocs, fanart, real people (with discretion), mild gore such as blood and non-major wounds. simple props, simple bgs/scenes, and simple clothing & accessories. suggestive material?

no go; furries/anthros, most animals most likely, extreme gore, nsfw, any hateful stuff. mecha/mechs, outdoors/nature, complex/complicated backgrounds and scenes.

??? unsure; armor, big/complicated props, super detailed/intricate clothing and accessories, maybe certain animals, magic effects like wielding fire and stuff like that, more than one character/couples.

if there’s anything on my ??? list that you’d like, such as a couple or perhaps have a character with intricate clothing, feel free to reach out to talk about it and i’ll consider <3

TERMS OF SERVICE

by commissioning me you acknowledge and agree to the following terms;

〜 payment is 100% upfront via paypal invoice (unless you opt for kofi) and art will only be started upon successful payment
〜 delivered commissions will contain a non-disruptive and small(!) watermark for my credit, this is nonnegotiable and you are not allowed to remove it.
〜 editing, tracing, copying, using as bases, and claiming as yours is strictly prohibited.
〜 for personal use only! no mass printing, reselling, nfts, or any commercial purposes. feel free to post it anywhere you want as long as you include proper credits!
if for some reason you do wish to use my art for anything commercial, you’re free to reach out to me to discuss but i am not obligated to agree/permit.
〜 wait time… varies;; (especially depending on the piece) can be a few days to a few weeks.
you are more than welcome to (politely) ask for an update should you not hear from me after a reasonable amount of time!
〜 i have the right to post/share your art on my social media.
〜 no major alterations are allowed unless it was a pure error on my own part, i.e i forgot something you clearly mentioned - but very small tweaks are a-ok (and free, ofc)!
〜 refunds/cancellations only permitted if i hadn’t started your art yet, sorry! but if life goes No<3 and throws me a curveball and i find myself unable to finish your commission, i will send you a full refund :>
〜 additional fees may be added if you want anything on my “unsure” list

not exactly a TOS thing, but please keep in mind i’m just a hobbyist artist doing this for fun and practice, so i kindly ask u to go easy on me <3

DOS AND DON’TS

admittedly as a novice artist, i haven’t drawn all that much, so i’ll break this into definitely know i can do, definitely won’t do, and ??? unsure but willing to try/discuss!

can; one character. humans/humanoids, with or without non-human characteristics such as animal ears, robotics, horns, etc, ocs, fanart, real people (with discretion), mild gore such as blood and non-major wounds. simple props, simple bgs/scenes, and simple clothing & accessories. suggestive material?

no go; furries/anthros, most animals most likely, extreme gore, nsfw, any hateful stuff. mecha/mechs, outdoors/nature, complex/complicated backgrounds and scenes.

??? unsure; armor, big/complicated props, super detailed/intricate clothing and accessories, maybe certain animals, magic effects like wielding fire and stuff like that, more than one character/couples.

if there’s anything on my ??? list that you’d like, such as a couple or perhaps have a character with intricate clothing, feel free to reach out to talk about it and i’ll consider <3

3 Likes

ART + PRICING

flat colors
〜 bust $10
〜 half-body/waist-up $15
〜 3/4th body $20
〜 full-body $25

grayscale coloring + shading
〜 bust $15
〜 half-body/waist up $21
〜 3/4th body $27
〜 full-body $32

coloring + shading
〜 bust $18
〜 half-body/waist up $24
〜 3/4th body $30
〜 full-body $35

++
〜 SIMPLE bgs +$10
〜 +50% base price per additional characters

666e1ffc157b255cf9b63d71453bd48e0c6914fa

ART + PRICING

flat colors
〜 bust $10
〜 half-body/waist-up $15
〜 3/4th body $20
〜 full-body $25

grayscale coloring + shading
〜 bust $15
〜 half-body/waist up $21
〜 3/4th body $27
〜 full-body $32

coloring + shading
〜 bust $18
〜 half-body/waist up $24
〜 3/4th body $30
〜 full-body $35

++
〜 SIMPLE bgs +$10
〜 +50% base price per additional characters

666e1ffc157b255cf9b63d71453bd48e0c6914fa

4 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but I can’t read any of your posts here. The font is so tiny, and I can’t zoom in? Is it just me? :thinking:

yeah haha I’d like to commission but I can’t read the posts :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@rachelsfloetry @RowanCarver it’s probably because it’s coded to be tiny and isn’t adjusting well to different screens, as someone who’s coded on Wacky before it can be quite a pain to code here :face_with_spiral_eyes: I’m on desktop and can zoom in though :eyes:

All the info in the posts btw is in her art carrd! → korralistic art coms the text should be bigger and more readable there.

1 Like

that’s odd! i can zoom in just fine, huh :thonk: ill see if i can try to optimize it further then, but stella was a real g and provided the link :>
@RowanCarver ^

2 Likes

Ah ok, I can read them now with @stella_vigo’s link. OMG you’re amazing! :open_mouth: Seriously, if you have any tips since I’m trying to draw more too, I’d love to hear how you go about it. I wish I could draw male bodies. :sob:

Ahem, anyway, I am interested in commissions, but kinda poor until December. Would be great to get a few head shots/half bodies of my OCs. Will def keep you in mind. :muscle: :smiley:

1 Like

honestly, my biggest tip? don’t be afraid of references and tracing (disclaimer only when its allowed), i use an app called magicposer and you’re 100% allowed and encouraged to trace over their models, and it’s been a godsend in learning and practicing anatomy, without it i probably would have given up art entirely but it actually makes me feel like it’s possible :‘’)

and thank you so much!! i look forward to it :‘’) (cough cough, i offer free headshots ((though with no coloring/shading)) in my graphic book on wattpad! same user as here, i still like to try n offer some free stuff :'>)

1 Like

great! yeah, I’d love to commission you for a bust!

1 Like

and i’d love to work with you, ty!! :‘’>

You read my mind! I was actually looking at an old anatomy book I had and was practicing drawing the muscles in the male arm. Def not as good at it as I used to be haha but I’m trying to push myself even when I feel like, “Gah, this is horrible, give up!” :laughing: Thanks for the encouragement. Will def try out magic poser! :sunflower:

You do? :wink: Will follow you. :smiley:

1 Like

i used to feel like using references or tracing didn’t mean i was a real artist and wasn’t as worthy as anyone else so for years i tried to tough it out on my own, and believe me, that was way worse honestly. when i finally got over all that and just started using magicposer without feeling guilty was the first time i was ever happy with my own art, and actually felt like i was improving, so if you feel the same way as i used to, believe me when i say it’s not true!! references or not, tracing or not, your art journey is your own and it’s valid no matter what :‘’>

1 Like

That’s exactly how I was feeling lol thank you for the kind words. :pray:

1 Like